chapter fourteen

Lea's P.O.V

He was gone for hours. It was getting dark outside. I walked into the bathroom and looked at the mirror.  My eyes went to my neck when I saw the blue and purple mark.

It was a big love bite. I sighed looking around. There was not so much in here.

I open a cabinet and looked around in it. Some needle and dread, some pills and other stuff. My eyes landed on something underneath a towel. I lift the towel up and took the ting from underneath it.

My breath stopped for a sec before I realize what I was holding in my hands. A nail file, but a really relay big one, so not for your nails. If I can get my chain lose I can escape before Wyatt comes back. I run back to the bedroom and sit on the ground taking the chain in my hand.

I was crying because I can finely escape this please. Come one, come one, come on! " Please work, come on!" I cry.

" It's not going to work." I dropped it and turn around. Wyatt was leaning against the door post looking down at me.

" Well at least I can try." I snob wiping my nose with the back of my hand. I hear him sighed before walking over to me.

I expected that he would hurt me again, but he just kneel down taking the chain of my ankle.

" You were right you did nothing wrong." I looked at my ankle before looking at him.

" Thank you." He helped me stand up.

" I brought some pizza. Are you hungry?" I nodded my head smiling.

 After diner we sit on the couch. We were both silent, not knowing what to say. I need to know why he got me." Are you going to keep me here forever? Or are you going to kill me?" I looked at him and see him sighed.

" Lea." He rubbed his forehead closing his eyes.

" Don't I have a right to know. You took me." He looked up and looked at me. Our eyes were locked with each other. " I don't think you get this situation. I kidnapped you and you do what I said." He said harshly.

" So you're just going to keep on hurting me and then what." I whisper.

He shrug his shoulder. " I can do other things to you." He smirked laying his hand on my leg.

" Just like I did this morning." I froze looking at his hand.

" Didn't you feel it. You were completely mine. You had no control over your body and I could do anything I wanted with you. "He lean closer whispering in my ear. I swallow hard looking him straight in the eyes when he lean back.

" And beside you don't want to hear the truth." What, isn't that exactly what I asked.

" Wyatt, please I wane know." I whisper.

He was about to open his mouth when there was a knock on the door. My head shot to the door. I could make a run for it or scream for help. I was about to scream for help when he put his hand on my mouth.

"Don't you dare!" He growl at me pulling me up from the couch. I have to do something before it's too late to escape. He open a closet and push me inside. There was a scarf laying on the floor and he used it tie my hands behind my back before putting a cloth around my mouth. Tears stream down my face when he close the door.

I was alone in the dark inside the closet. I could hear everything outside. " Hello?" Wyatt said to someone.

" Hello, I'm inspector Holt and  this is inspector Lewis." My eyes grow big. It's Rose and Aaron. They're here, please save me.

" Yeah how can I help you?" I hear Wyatt asking.

" We're here because of Lea Hart." I hear Aaron say. I try to make a sound, but I couldn't. The scarf was so tied around my wrist that I couldn't move. I wanted to scream so badly.

" Yeah the girl who's missing." I hear Wyatt say. My breath was heavy, but I try to stay calm.

" Yeah, we have some questions." Rose said.

The door closed and I hear them walking inside the house. " Some neighbors from her said that they seen your car there today and a few days ago." Oh my god someone saw him.

" I wanted to look from where she was maybe I could help find her." His voice was calm and normal, like he would talk to me. There was no sign of stress in it.

" Why?" Rose asked.

I hear Wyatt sighed before he said something. " I know what they going through. My mom disappeared when I was twelve and my dad when I was fifteen. So maybe I thought I could help them to find their daughter, but when I wanted to stopped I thought it was better if I didn't help. I mean a random teenage boy want to help too find their daughter is a little be weird." His mom and dad disappeared. I didn't know that or maybe it's a lie.

" I understand." Rose said.

No don't believe him. He's  guilty! He kidnapped me and killed all those kids! " Thank you Wyatt for your cooperation." I hear Aaron say.

The door opened and they said their goodbyes. No don't leave, please help me. I was so close to being free.

The closet door opens reveling Wyatt. He untied me and got the cloth out my mouth. I stood up and walked pass him, but before I could take another step he grab my arm pulling me back. My back was push against the wall with his body.

" You didn't think you can get off the hook that easy, didn't you?" He whisper push me more against the wall.

I wanted to protested, but he wouldn't let me.

" And don't gave me that crap that you didn't do anything. You ware about to scream for help when they knock on the door." I shot my mouth looking away.

"How many times do I have to punish you before you understand that you won't get out of here." He grab my face smirking.