chapter thirty one

Lea's P.O.V

I couldn't breathe, everything hurts when I try. Every kick he gave was torture. I never thought that someone could have that much power. It was never this even when Wyatt hit me or beat the crap out of me.

Tears stream down my face when I looked at my hands. They were covered in blood again. Wyatt, Aaron and Rose were arguing with each other how to get out of here.

"I can't do anything and even if I did I'll go to jail!" Wyatt was sitting against the wall with me on his lap. My stomach was bleeding, so bad. The stitches were almost all lose. The wound on my side were almost healed, but now it feel like it's open again.

" Wyatt, Lea is gonna die if you don't do anything and we now that you didn't want to kill those kids." Rose said.

" What?" He asked confused.

Rose smiled looking at me. " Lea told us. Wyatt we know that you dad force you to grow up like this." Wyatt looked down at me and I gave him a weak smile. I told them when Wyatt and his dad were gone. I told them everything, well not everything.

He stroke my cheek letting out a sighed. " Please Wyatt. I don't want to leave you, but I also don't want to die." I whisper.

My head was spinning like crazy. Wyatt sighed looking at me. " I can save Lea, but I can't get you two out." He looked up at Aaron and Rose.

" No Wyatt I-"

" No Lea. You have to go. Wyatt take her." Rose said.

Wyatt put me down on the ground before standing up. "I'm gonna come back tonight, when my dad's asleep. That's when we can escape." He walked way closing the door behind him.

" Rose his dad is gonna kill you two if we're gone." Rose look down.

" We know, but we promise your mom and dad that we would find you and save you." I didn't say anything after that. I lean against the wall looking down.

When the night came the mood didn't change. I haven't say anything against them. The door opened and Wyatt came in.

" Ready?" I look at Rose and Aaron.

" Go lea." Aaron said.

I nodded and took Wyatt's hand. He helped me stand up before picking me up carrying me out the door.

Rose P.O.V

We watch how they close the door behind them. I let out a sighed looking down. " And now us." Aaron said looking at me.

" Yep." I look around trying to see something.

" There has to be something." I mutter under my breath.

I saw a table and saw that there were things on it.

" Aaron." I pointed at the table and he looked up.

" What is it?" I look closer and saw that it was some work tools.

" Some work tools." I crawl closer and try to reach it. Maybe we can us some to break the chain. I could reach the table, but it was too high. I keep stretching forwards trying to get it.

My ankle began to hurt really bad. It was like someone was slamming on it with all his power. " Rose your ankle is bleeding." I let out a groan stretching more. Flesh were gone from around my ankle. I lay on my back holding it.

" Rose!" Tears stream down my face when I saw how bad it was. I can't give up. I have to suck it up and started again.

Slowly I crawl back to the table stretching again.

" No Rose your gonna get more hurt!" Aaron yelled.

" Aaron it's the only way." I cry out. My fingertips touch the tools and I could pull it down. They fell to the ground making a lot of noise. I don't think they hear it.

I hope.

" Here." I gave one to Aaron and he nodded.

He had the most strength of us, so maybe he can get is lose. I lay down holding my ankle. It hurt so bad.

" Yes!" I look up and saw that Aaron was loose.

He broke mine and helped me to stand up. We walked to the door trying to open it. " It's locked." I said with a sighed.

We lean against the door looking around. " What now?" I asked. Aaron walked to the table trying to find something to help us.

I just hope that Lea and Wyatt has more luck then us.