chapter twelve

Lea P.O.V.

There was blood everywhere. Dead bodies where all over the place. I look around trying to escape this place,  but there was no way out.

" Help!" My scream echo trough the room.

There was a groaning coming from the farthest end of the room. I quickly turn around and saw that of the death bodies came crawling to me.

" H-hel-help m-mm-me." It stutter in a awful voice.

It began to crawl closer and closer to me. I didn't know what to do I was paralyze with fear. Slowly the other dead bodies began to come to life crawling to me as well. I was walking backwards until me back hit something hard. I turn around and saw that it was a wooden door.

" Please open the door help!" I scream trying to open the door.

I was hitting it pulling, pushing everything I could do to open the door. My nails scratch at the door leaving long nail scratches behind. Traces of blood began to fill the scratches. I was scratching my own nails off, but I didn't care the only thing I wanted was to go out of the room. 

A hand grab my leg pulling me from the door." Why do you deserve to live and we don't!" One of them scream spitting blood on me. They began to stab me with their nails, ripping everything open. My screams fill the room.

They began to pull in to the darkness far away from the door, away from my escape. They were all over me.

" No, no, help!" I scream when they dragged me fully in the darkness.

" Lea! Wake up! Lea!"  I shot up in my bed breathing heavily.

I check everything on my body. No scratch marks, I still had all my nails and no blood. It was just a bad dream. A hand grab my arm and I scream before covering it with my hand.

" Ssh Lea it's just me. You had a nightmare." I looked at Wyatt and saw that he was sitting beside me on the bed. 

" You were screaming in your sleep."  I didn't say anything it was like I couldn't speak at all. My face was wet from the tears I cried.

" Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Slowly I shook my head no still not answering his questions.  Most the time when I have a these nightmare and I wake up, I don't say anything. I don't know why I do it, but I just can't say anything. It freaks my parents out sometimes.

My hands were holding the sheets tight in my hands when I look down. " Do you want to go back to sleep?" I look back up and nodded my head.

He crawl out of the bed putting the sheets back down. I lay down trying to get some warmth. When I put my hand on the other side of the bed it felt warm. I didn't sleep there so it's not from me. Wyatt was the last person I saw after I had a panic attack.

I pasted out after that, so I don't know where he was. I never thought of it, but I never knew where he sleep at night. When I was running through the house trying to get away from him, I didn't found a other bedroom.

This must be his room and he's been sleeping on the couch, I think. But I think that he slept here when I passed out. That's why the other side of the bed is warm.

" Wyatt." He was about to open the door when he turn around.

" Yes." I sit up looking at him.

" Can you stay here with me tonight? " I asked.

He nodded his head before walking over to the bed. He lay back down on his spot and cover himself with the sheets. I turn on my side facing him.

" Thank you." I whisper closing my eyes.

I was drifting back to sleep when I hear him say something.

" Your welcome princess."

Rose P.O.V

" You never believe who's DNA we found on the girl." Aaron said walking inside our office.

" A good morning to you too Aaron." I said smiling.

" Good morning rose, but you have to read this." He handed me a paper so I could read it. I was reading it until I saw a name.

" Lea?" I look up at him and saw him nodding.

" She was either with the victim before she died or she......" I he stopped waiting for my response.

" Or she killed her." I sit back in my chair put ting paper on my desk.

" exactly." I sighed looking at Aaron.

" What do you think?" He sit down behind his desk before answering.

" I don't know. The last time we saw her she was so scared and from her rapports we got from her therapist, I don't think she did it. Unless he made her do it." We have to investigate this before it's too late.

" Yeah your right. Did they find some other DNA on the victim?" You never know. Al these years he's been carful, but you just need on slip and we got him.

" No, nothing."