chapter four

Lea's P.O.V

 It's been a year since it happened and every night I have nightmares. About the teens that was killed. I can hear them scream every time I close my eyes and bout him. I know he's gone get me it's just a matter of time before he come back.

" Lea?" I was sitting in my room against the window looking outside when my mom came in. After I got back home I didn't leave my room for days, I stop dancing too. I was too afraid to go outside. The nightmare's I had every night made it worse.

" Lea? Are you alright?" She asked when I looked up at her from the window. My mom and dad got worry and send me to a therapist and after a few months I got better. I started dancing again and I feel better.

" Yeah mom I'm okay just thinking." I give her a small smile and she nodded her head smiling. " okay, dinners ready are you coming?" I nodded my head and follow her down stairs. My dad was gone again, but he's coming back in a few days. I feel safer when my dad's around the house I don't know why.

It's just that I feel being watch lately and I don't know why. Maybe because I'm just stressed out, I don't know.

After dinner me and my mom were watching some TV when her phone when off. I saw how her face expression change from happy to shocked and sad. I hear something about my grandma and sick or something.

" Yeah I'm coming. Thank you." She put the phone down and rush to her purse and keys.

" What happened." I asked standing up from the couch following her.

" That was the hospital grandma got sick and they brought her there. I have to go to her, so you're going to be alone for a little while. Is that alright, It's a three hour drive, so I'm not going to be back soon?" That would be the first time in a year that I would be home alone, but I don't want her to worry about grandma. My grandma lives three hours away from us, so I'm going to be home alone tonight.

" Yeah you can go. I'll be fine." She kissed my forehead and run through the door. I sighed when the door slam shot. I can do this, nothing's going to happen. My eyes were closing slowly when I watch TV, so I went to bed.

There was a sound and I woke up. On the clock stood that it was four A.M. I looked for my phone saw that my mom was calling me.

" Hello?" I asked sleepy. I hear people talking and running around.

" Hello, Lea?" I could hear her walking.

" Yeah mom how's grandma?" I asked stepping  out of bed.

" That's why I call you. She's not it the hospital, it was a prank." I walked to my window with frown eyebrows.

" That's so messed up. Why would someone do that?" I look out the window and saw  a strange  car on my driveway. " I don't know, but I'm not coming home tonight I'm spending the night with grandma and then I'm coming home." She said.

I was nodding my head, but then I remember that I was on the phone and that she couldn't see me. " That's alright mom."I said not taking my eyes from the car. It look sofamiliar.

" Okay honey goodnight." Why is it standing in my driveway, I know it from somewhere, but I can't remember were. " Good night mom." I hang up the phone looking at the car. It was a dark car the windows were blinded.

That's when it hit me. " No, no, he can't be here." I whisper to myselfbreathing heavily dropping my phone on the ground.

' I didn't know that we were at a dark car when he push me against it.'

I snapped out of my thought when I hear a chuckle coming from behind me. " Hello, princess." My eyes widened when I hear his voice. I didn't turn around I was too afraid to see him. My heart was beating fast in my chest when he came closer. I was hoping that this was just one of my nightmare's and that I would wake up any minute now.

I saw him in the reflection of the window standing behind me with his hoodie on. My feet had a mind on their own and try to run pas him. I was almost at my door when he wrapped his arms around  my waist pulling me back from it. He throw me on the floor next to my bed.  I fell on my back hitting my head hard.

My hand wander around at my nightstand to find the light switch from my lamp. When I turn it on I could see him standing in front of me looking down at me. I try to get up, but he push me back down by sitting on top of me.

" That wasn't smart trying to escape me." He hadn't have his masked on, but I still couldn't see his eyes because of the shadows.

" What do you want from me."I whisper with tears in my eyes. He smirked and stroke my cheek.

" I want you."  The tears escape my eyes when he said those words. I was moving around trying to get out of his grip. He try to hold me still by pinning my hands down. "Stop moving, I don't want to hurt you." He said with anger in his voice, but I didn't want to give up. Screaming wouldn't work nobody could hear me, so I keep kicking and hitting around.

He grab my head and hit it against the ground a couple of times until I stop moving. I lay limp on the floor sobbing silently. My head hurt like hell, it was like I couldn't move a muscle. He got of me and pick me up lying me on my bed. The only thing I could move was my head slowly.

" I told you I didn't want to hurt you, but you left me no choices." He stroke my hair while more tears run down my cheek. He looked around in my room and took a bag from my closet and throw some of my clothes inside. My eyes closed, but I could hear everything. I hear him going through my drawers and clothes.  My vision was blurry and I had a hard time to focus on him.

I saw him sling the bag over his shoulder before walking to me. My mind was telling me to fight when he picked me up, but I was still weak. The only thing I wanted to do was closing my eyes and sleep, but something told me that falling asleep now isn't a best thing to do. He held me tightly against his chest when he open the front door.

This is really happening, I'm getting kidnapped by him again. I dope that he's going to let me go again. He gently place me in the passenger seat before running to the driver seat throwing the bag on the backseat. The last thing I saw before passing out was him driving out of the driveway.