chapter twenty one

Lea's P.O.V

Last night was different. It was different then with Nate.  Something inside of me said that this was so wrong. He kidnapped me, abuse and almost kill me and now I had sex with him.

The moon came through the curtains lighting up the room. The rain was gone and all that was left is the stars and moon. I'm such a mess.

I sighed looking down at the floor. All our clothes were on the ground. After we were done he gave me his shirt to sleep in while he took his boxer from the ground.

I turn around pulling the cover tightly around me. Wyatt was sound asleep. His hair was a mess, which made me smile a little.

His chest raise slowly up and down.  I can't believe that I felt sorry for Nate and Cady, that I was gone. Now I dont care anymore. I close my eyes when memories from last night came back.

We were both in our underwear now. Everything was perfect. Every move we made was perfect together. His lips move with mine in a steady paste.

My hands explore his body. He pulled away looking at me. We were both breath heavily. " Just say when I have to stop, okay?" He put some hair out of my face. I gave him a small smile nodding a little.

I smile to myself opening my eyes. For a moment he cared for me. I don't know if he did this because he wanted it for a long time or because I asked it.

I sighed turning around. Well, this is going to be my life, not going home or outside. The sleep finally came and I slowly start closing my eyes.

Suddenly a arm wrapped around me pulling me closer. I felt him putting his head in the back of my neck letting a sighed out. After that I let my eyes close falling asleep.

Rose's P.O.V

My head was laying in my hands while I try to think of something. There have to be away to find something right? I have this feeling that were missing something.

  " I got something!"

My head shot up when Aaron walked through the door.

" Really?"

He nodded his head putting a map infront of me. " Do you remember that kid Wyatt?" He asked looking at me.

I nodded my head so that he could go on. " Well, I looked at his mom file and saw that her DNA mach with a kidnapping  seventeen years ago." He told me opening the file.

" So she kidnapped someone?" I asked with raised eyebrows. He shook his head before answering.

" No, I found out that she was the girl who got kidnapped."

" So she was kidnapped and just started a family with someone?" I asked.

" I don't know, but then I looked up Wyatt's dad and found out that his three friends got kidnapped and murder the same way like the victims now." I read through the file and saw every picture that there was from the victims.

" His dad can't be the murder he disappeared a few years ago." I said putting the file down looking up at him.

" Yeah, but what if Wyatt took his job over and has Lea now." He took the file from my desk looking at me.

" I don't know Aaron we  went to his house and didn't saw anything."

" That's true, but I just don't trust him. Something seem of about him." I sight running a hand through my hair.

" We can asked the towns around his house if they seen him walking around at night or something." I suggest. Aaron head shot up looking at me and nodded.

" Come on, we have a lot of work to do." I said taking my jacket from the coat rack. I walked outside followed by Aaron.

I hope we can find something, who knew maybe Aaron is right and she's really with him.