chapter sixteen

Lea's P.O.V

"Lea." He said with a sighed.

" So, it's the same reason." I didn't look away.

" It's one of the reasons, but there are different one's." So with other words I'm never going to leave this place. I sighed looking back outside.

" When you said that you dad disappeared, We're you lying?"

" No, when I was fifteen he just left leaving a note behind. He wrote that it's my turn and that he would come back one day." What if he comes back when I'm here. I don't think I wane meet him.

" Isn't he going to be mad when he find me here?" Wyatt laughed shaking his head.

" No, I will explain it to him why your here." I lay my head against the wall looking back outside. It was a really beautiful night. It would be one of those night that I would lay outside in my garden looking at the stars.

I sighed knowing that I can't do that anymore. 

It's weird that your freedom is just taking away from you and you can't do anything about it. " You want to go outside don't you?" I look away from the window and nodded.

" How did you know?" He chuckle looking outside.

" I watch you before I took you." I looked at him with a shock face.

" You what?" He spy on me, okay creep.

" I wanted to know if you were really different, so I watch you a couple of times." He stood up and grab my hand. Without saying a word he lead me down stairs to the backdoor. He sat down on the steps and I sat down next to him.

" Why don't you tell me something about yourself. " He said randomly. I smile looking at the ground.

" So we're doing small talks now huh?" He laugh looking at me.

" I guess we are." I laugh a little looking at him.

" What do you want to know about me." I took a twig from the ground playing with it in my hands.

" I don't know everything." I smile looking at him.

" Well I'm Lea Hart, I lived with my parents. I have a best friend and a boyfriend. My birthday is October twenty eight. I just turned seventeen and I love dancing. I don't know why but I always love doing it. I always get lost in the music and start making my own dance routines. " He was smiling at when I was do talking. I shook it off and look back at the twig.

" And you?" I hear him chuckle before answering.

" What about me?"

" Why don't you tell me about yourself?" The wind was blowing through the trees and somewhere in the distance a wolf or something was howling.

" There is nothing more than you already know." What if I want to know more about him. It may seem weird, but I think if I got to know him better I could help him. I don't think he want to be just like his father.

Killing people for the rest of his life seeing how they slowly die by his hands. Nobody should life like this. And maybe if I could help him he could let me go. That may seem selfish, but I don't want to stay here for the rest of my life.

I played with the twig in my hands looking at the ground. I should enjoy this moment. Who know how long it would last until I can go back outside. I dropped it and look up to the sky.

Those stars are trapped just like me.

Always standing at the same place not moving. And yet they are free. A tear run down my cheek knowing that I just gave up trying to escape this place and have accepted the fact that I'm trapped here.

" There have to be something you like to do." I finely spoke up.

" I like playing the guitar." I look at him.

"Like you said I get lost in the music." I smile looking down.

I wrap my arms around me when the wind blow through the trees. It was getting more and more colder.

" Do you want to go back inside it's warmer there?" He asked I nodded and stood up.

When I walked through the door I turn around one last time looking outside.

 I have to say goodbye to my old life.

I turn back around closing the door behind me.