2. His Life

A guy was seen sitting on sofa of living hall and eating snacks like he's hungry from decades. Suddenly someone shouted his name and plate literally fell from his hands but he held it.

"CABIRRRRRRRR..."

The bhukkad guy was cabir who widened his eyes in fear and murmured.

"You are so dead, Cabir!"

Suddenly he felt his ears being pulled. He screamed in pain.

"Aaaah oyyiiii maaa!"

"What did you do now, my dear son?" His mother, Neyonika Malhotra, asked him with a glare.

Cabir gave her a sheepish smile and before he could open his mouth a pillow landed on his face.

"Ouwww"

"Ouww ke bachche! I won't leave you today. You are so dead from my hands."

"Oh God! You both will never grow up. What did he do now, Mannu?" Neyonika asked Manik, her elder son to which he gave angry glare to his younger brother and spoke-

"He again took my well ironed shirt from my formals. And I wanted to wear it today for my meeting. I'm getting late, Mom! And he's eating sitting over here." Manik said angrily while taking steps towards him. Cabir hided behind Neyonika.

"Ha.. toh what happened if I took? I wanted to wear it for my.. ummm.. haa! For one important college event. And you know na I don't have formals so I took it from--"

"Ha so you took it from my cupboard, isn't it Cabir?" Manik gritted his teeth.

"Ofcourse. Kyu ki jo tera hai, voh mera hai meri jaaaannnn.." Cabir said dramatically to which Manik gave him fake smile and spoke.

"Run for your life, Cabir!"

Neyonika beat her own forehead and sat on couch nearby watching her sons running race.

"I won't leave you today. That was my favorite shirt you moron! Give me my shirt back." Manik said running behind him.

"Time please.." Cabir said showing him hand and both panted heavily standing still on their places.

"Arey Manik! Shirt toh tujhe vapis mil nahi sakta. Uska naksha pura badal gaya hai. Actually.. Voh.. friends ke sath thodi si.. ha bilkul thodi si masti hui. Just little. And your that shirt.. arey uska brand hi bekar tha. Itte jaldi kharab hogaya. So now you can't wear that." Cabir said smiling sheepishly for which Manik's jaw dropped down.

"WHAT THE HELL! YOUUU-"

"Enough! Stop it you both. Just stop it." Neyonika shouted to which both stood still on their places.

"But Mom, that was my new branded shirt-"

"Mannu, go to my room. I have ironed your few formals. Take any one of them and get ready fast. You have important meeting to attend, did you forget?" Neyonika asked raising her eyes to which Manik widened his eyes and spoke running towards her room.

"Oh God! I totally forgot. Thank you so much Mom! Love you.." Neyonika shook her head and turned to Cabir folding her hands. Cabir grinned at her.

"Bir! This is my last warning to you. Do not touch his clothes. Take new ones for you. Or else.."

"Or else, what Mom?" Cabir gulped seeing her serious face.

"Or else I'll burn your all clothes and you will have to stay without clothes for a full week." She spoke giving heart attack to Cabir.

"Wi.. wi.. without clothes???? Full week?" Asked Cabir keeping his both hands on chest. Neyonika hided her smile and gave stern look.

"Yes. Full week. So now hurry up and leave for shopping." Saying this she left from there leaving a scared Cabir behind.