10. Allegations

"Bhai means, your cousin? Abhimanyu, right?" Manik asked. Ansh nodded.

"But why are they fighting? And why are you so panicked Anshu? Is there something which we don't know?" Niyonika asked worried.

"Yes Niyo Maa. There's a lot. But this is a story for another time. I need to go before something wrong happens." Ansh said rushing outside.

"I'm also coming, wait." Shouting this Manik ran after him. Niyonika stood there all worried.

_______________

"How could you fire my loyal employee, NM? Who gave you the right?" Abhi said with a gritted teeths. Nandini just turned her back to him and spoke calmly.

"He isn't loyal. He is a fraud. He's helping our enemy." Abhi went furiously near her and turned her around holding her hand in tight grip. She closed eyes in pain but dint say a word.

"Do you know what are you saying? And how much you know about him and our company. Just 3 years. I'm there in company from last 7 years and till now no one did any fraud. All are sincere. Why only you suspected him? Why not me or Ansh?" He asked angrily. Nandini looked at him blankly and said.

"May be, because you never work consciously or you closed your eyes not to see the true faces of your loyal people." Abhi laughed and jerked her causing her to stumble. She held her hand which was paining due to his dead grip.

"You are right. I had closed my eyes before. But now they are wide opened. And I am clearly able to see kaun kaisa hai. And you know what, sabse pehle toh tumne hi aankhe kholdi meri." He said furiously. Nandini closed her fist tightly.

"Aap jaiye yahase."

"Kyu? Bura laga? Sach kadwa hi hota hai." Abhi said turning her towards him who had her eyes closed. She was controlling herself.

"I swear, tumhari jaisi selfish ladki maine aajtak kabhi nahi dekhi. And you, you are talking about loyalty? Arey jisne apni jaan bachane ke liye khud ke maa baap-"

"Stop it, stop right there, bhai!" Ansh roared from the door.

Nandini was just standing on her place numb. Manik who was behind Ansh, was looking at Abhi with a rage. Ansh moved near them and freed Nandini from Abhi's grip. Manik rushed to her and held her giving support. He looked at her worriedly who was all blank.

"Have you lost it completely, bhai? You are hurting her damn it!" Ansh shouted looking at Abhi. Abhi looked at him with a same anger.

"Pitch low Ansh, don't forget you are talking with your bhai." Amms said entering in the scene. She heard their voices and came to see what happened. Ansh rolled his eyes.

"Arey Amms! Aagayi aap? You were only missing. Now you both play partner partner and think a way to hurt her and break her more." Ansh mocked.

"ANSH!"

Abhi raised his hand to slap him but stopped in mid. Nandini hided her face in Manik's chest being scared. Manik tighten his grip around her. Everyone looked shock. Ansh chuckled painfully.

"Why you stopped? Come on, beat me. Slap me. But truth won't change." Ansh said furiously.

Abhi ran his hand through his hairs angrily. Amms moved towards Nandini and seperated her from Manik harshly.

"Are you happy now? Happy to make these soul brothers seperate? Arey jo log ek dusre ki ek kharoch bardasht nahi kar sakte the aaj ek dusre pr hath utha rahe hai. Chilla rahe hai. You got successful, Nandini Murty. To break this home completely. Tum iss ghar ko laga ek grehan ho, Nandini. You are a bloody curse. Jaha bhi jaati ho bas barbaadi leke jati ho." Said Amms shaking her hardly. Nandini dint say a word. Manik just take her in his embrace again and shouted at Amms.

"Are you mad? What are you doing? Can't you see her condition? And what non sense are you speaking? Are you even a real?" Abhi cringed his brows looking at Manan. Amms gave him a look and turned to Ansh.

"Look at her, Ansh. Kitni besharam aur badtameez ladki hai yeh. Apne ghar walo ke samne ek paraye mard ko gale lagake khadi hai aur tumhare jhagde ka maza le rahi hai. Arey yeh toh pehle se hi aisi hai. Uss waqt bhi isine uss ladke-"

"Stop it Amms. Just stop it! Enough is enough." Ansh screamed his lungs out. He looked at Nandini who was standing all lifeless in Manik's arms. Manik was ready to burst but Ansh gestured him.

He went near her and caressed Nandin's face. Tears fell from his eyes but he wiped it immediately.

"Manik, take her to Malhotra Mansion. I'm coming in a while." Ansh said to which Manik nodded without argument and went out picking her in his arms.

Ansh turned to them furiously.

"This chaos just for that bastard Sahil, right? Wait a minute." Ansh goes out and came back taking a pen drive in his hand. He put it in Abhi's hand and spoke.

"Here are the proofs of his frauds. If these are less then tell me, I'll show you more. I don't need proofs to trust my sister but she knows some people have blind trust on these bastards. That's why she collected it. See how loyal your people is!" Saying this Ansh turned to Amms and spoke.

"My sister isn't any curse or bad luck. Get that straight in your head, Amms. And Manik is her best friend. If, I repeat, if again I hear such cheap words for her then.. then we both will leave this house. Forever. Then enjoy your loneliness with your loving grandson." Warning Amms, he stormed out of Mansion.

Abhi kept looking at his retreating figure.

_____________________

Manik stopped car near his house and looked at Nandini. She slept long back. She was tired. Both mentally and physically. He got down from car and came at her side. Opening her door, he picked her in his arms. He already messaged Niyonika about coming home with Nandini so all were waiting for him in hall.

He entered inside with sleeping Nandini. All rushed to him.

"Manik, what happened to her? Why she's unconscious. Is she ok? Raj call the doctor immediately. She looks pale." Niyonika said being panicked. Raj nodded worriedly. He knew everything about Manan and Ansh.

"Mom, relax she's fine. Dad, no need to call doctor she is just sleeping. I dint feel right to break her sleep that's why I picked her." Manik said assuring them. All sighed.

"Bhai, make her sleep in guest room. Then we will continue our talks. Come, I'll help you." Cabir said to which Manik nodded. They both left towards room and Cabir helped him. Manik adjusted her comforter and left with Cabir after kissing her forehead slowly.

___________________

"Manik, what happened? Why are you sitting like this? I'm not getting good vibes. Tell me what's wrong? What happened there?" Niyonika asked worriedly.

Manik looked at her and sighed. His eyes got red remembering how her family members were calling her names and how she was looking all lifeless. Raj, Cabir and Niyonika shared a worried look. Raj kept hand on his shoulder.

"Manik, beta what happened? These tears. You are scaring us. Tell us what happened. If you won't tell how will we know, hmm?" Raj asked patting his head a little. Manik quickly wiped a tear which fell down and explained them all the scene. All were shocked.

"Oh My God! I can't believe this. Her relatives are so narrow minded? Like what all non sense they spoke? And her grandmother! Is she even a woman? How can she talk so cheap about her own granddaughter?" Niyonika gasped feeling terrible. Raj agreed with her.

"So much hatred for her. But why? Why they behave so inhumane with her? What she did to them? And their cousin, Abhimanyu Murthy. I heard a lot about him. He's very generous. Then why he behave so much rude with her?" Raj confessed his confusion.

"I'll tell you, why!" Ansh said entering inside the mansion.

Screen freezes.