47. Silent Storm

Hey Guys.

Let me tell you something. Ansh and Mukti are together and I tried to show their 2,3 scenes in last few chapters. I am not focusing on their story that how and when they fell and confessed. Kindly you only guess it. I need to concentrate on further story so imagine their love story on your own. Enjoy the chapter.

______________

It's been 15 minutes since Nandini opened her eyes. She didn't react nor said a word. Just lying on bed staring at ceiling with a blank eyes.

Doctor along with Mukti, Aliya and Dhruv tried to talk with her but no use. Cabir was sitting beside Abhimanyu as he was sleeping under medicine effects. Mukti informed Ansh and Manik about Nandini as soon as she woke up. They immediately left for hospital.

Soon the door of Nandini's ward get opened with a bang and Manik rushed inside followed by Ansh. He immediately took Nandini in a hug while kissing the back of her hairs. She didn't hug him back neither cried.

Manik broke the hug with tears in his eyes feeling no response of her. He looked at her who was looking at nothing particular. Her eyes were blank. His heart pained.

"Golu? Kaisa hai mera jaana? Haan? Is it paining anywhere? Batao Mani ko, shona. Look, Mani is here. Bhai is here. Everything is fine. Sab theek hai baby." Said Manik cupping her face while looking into her eyes but she never gave him answer.

Manik looked back at Ansh with tears like a kid. Ansh wiped the tear which escaped from his own eyes and patted his back in assurance.

He moved to her from another side of bed and kissed her forehead lovingly. His tears fell on her cheeks which he wiped immediately. He caressed her hairs lovingly and called her softly.

"Nandi.." Manik was holding her hand tightly in his. He wasn't able to bear her silence. It was killing him. Ansh, blinked his eyes and chuckled a bit.

"Drama queen! Bhai ko bas tang karna hota hai na? Bachpan ki aadat hai. Saare pranks bas bhai pe. And now also, your habit is same. See, how you are troubling me with your silence. Listen Nandi, I'll complain to Abhi bhai about you ha! You know he's all fine now and I met him too. So better break your silence and talk to me. Nandi.. tu sun rahi hai na?" Ansh shook her a bit but she didn't budge.

Manik cried looking at another side. Mukti, Aliya and Dhruv who was standing there in room was sad looking at them.

"Nandi.. mera bachaa. Bolo na bhai se. Gussa ho? Naraz ho? Ok scold me, beat me give me any punishment. Should I do sit ups? Haan? Fir mere baby ka gussa jayega? I'll do whatever you want but please don't stay like this. Kuch bolo. Say something, Nandi!" Ansh choked and cried.

Nandini who was sitting while taking support of bedpost lied down on bed and closed her eyes taking blanket. Manik immediately left the room while Fab 3 went back of him. Ansh kept staring at Nandini with red eyes while holding her hand in his.

________________

Manik sat on chair nearby holding his head in his both hands.

He didn't know what to do. She wasn't reacting to anything. He was hell scared. Her condition gave him negative vibes. He can't see her like this. He just can't.

Dhruv sat beside him and kept hand on his shoulder. Manik looked at him with red eyes.

"Manik.. please be strong she-"

"Kaise? Kaise rahu strong, Dhruv? Kaise? Haalat dekhi hai uski tune? Did you see how's she? She's not reacting anything. Not saying anything. She had locked up her emotions. How? How I'm going to heal her wounds if she stay like this? What I'm supposed to do? Those incidents and the truth of her life had shocked her to the core. She is shattered. I can feel her, Dhruv. My love is in so much pain. Aur main! Kaise, kaise sambhalu main usey? I'm not getting anything. I'm seriously not getting anything." Said Manik crying while Dhruv hugged him. Mukti and Aliya also joined them in a hug.