9. Monster

Nandini was sitting in her cabin rolling her chair. She had devilish smirk on her face. Soon someone knocked on her cabin's door. Her smirk grew more.

"Come in." She said. A man around mid thirties entered inside.

"You called me, Ma'am?" He asked standing infront of and smiling a bit. She smiled back at him and spoke sweetly.

"Yes. Have a sit." He nodded and settled.

"So, Mr. Sahil Mittal, I have a very good offer for you. This way, you will be very much in profit. You can work the way you want to. Are you interested?" She asked raising her brows. Sahil was confused yet happy.

"Ma'am, ofcourse I'll love to, but suddenly-"

"Aah, not suddenly Mr. Sahil. This has to happen one or another day. Infact, it should have happened long before, but no worries! Der aaye durust aaye." Nandini said smiling evilly but he was too busy in his happiness to notice it.

"Thank you so much ma'am, I knew I'll get back whatever hard work I have done to achieve success." He said. Nandini laughed.

"Ofcourse, one definitely gets back what he has done. It's your hard work only, who brought you to this situation." She said passing him a letter. He opened it only to get biggest shock of his life.

"Ma'am, what is this?" He asked being shocked. Nandini gave him look.

"Oh I thought you have eyes to read and brain to understand it's meaning. Anyways, I'll tell. It's your suspension letter. You are fired." She spoke in her usual cold tone. He looked at her in shock and then got angry.

"But why? What I did? And you said that I'll be in profit and can do whatever work I'm interested." Nandini smirked.

"Ofcourse. I said truth. See now as I have fired you, you can openly work for Harshad Saxena without hide and sick. He will surely fill your all needs by his money. You won't have to pretend to be my loyal employee and work for me. Isn't it a good news and profitable for you, Mr. Sahil?" Nandini dropped bomb on him and he started sweating.

"Ma'am, wh- what are you-"

"Don't you dare! Don't you dare to lie on my face. You backstabber! You used to help that Saxena secretly. I got to know how you helped him to get those two important tenders which we lost. What did you think? You will do anything in my office and I won't notice? Don't forget I'm NM. I get to know even if anyone of you sneeze at your place. And here you did such a big fraud. How bloody dare you?" Nandini banged her fist on table loudly shouting at him. He flinched a little but glared at her.

"Yes I did. So what huh? I want to be a millionaire which I won't be if I work like machine for your this company. But Saxena was giving me lakhs just to make some silly mistake in your shits. And I believe money is everything. This honesty and all is a shit. It doesn't make you rich." Nandini chuckled hearing him.

"Ofcourse. It won't give anything to the bastard like you. So before I make this issue big by involving police in this matter, get out of my office." Nandini spoke coldly. He fumed.

"I'll tell Abhimanyu Sir. I'm his trusted employee from day one. He doesn't trust you anyways." He gave her winning smile saying this. She clenched her fist tight.

"You don't have to tell me about my own brother. You can go and tell any person on this earth but you won't be able to change my decision. And yeah, I forgot to inform, as you don't need my salary now so I have cleared all your bank accounts. Now you don't have single penny of this company. Now go and enjoy with your boss Saxena. Out!" Nandini said sitting back on her chair and started working on her laptop.