43. Backfired?

"You think you can keep her in darkness? She's NM. She will get to know things for sure. Sooner or later." Said Ansh to which Abhi shook his head.

"We will not let her know about Soha. She will be so much broken. Voh sachhayi bardasht nahi kar payegi. She loved Soha, trusted her so much. She will feel betrayed. Toot jayegi voh." Said Abhi to which Manik agreed.

"I agree with him. Ansh, you know how much sensitive and fragile she is. We can cover up the things infront of her aiming Harshad. But Soha's name shouldn't come. She won't be able to bear that." Said Manik.

"But Manik, Ansh bhai is right. Think in other way around. If she gets to know all this from someone else or in worst way, she faced off with soha some day then what will happen? When she will get to know that we all knew it and hided from her, she will be more hurt." Said Cabir making him understand.

Manik went in deep thoughts. Abhi sighed.

"But-"

"I guess, he's right. Mr. Murthy, if she gets to know it later on then it will be difficult to handle her. Let's do one thing. Once we will get both of them in our hands, you will tell Nandini everything. From the very start." Said Manik. Abhi gulped and looked at him.

"M-Mee?"

"Yes you. Atleast now don't run away, bhai. You have to tell her everything. She deserves to know the truth. And after hearing it she will need you the most. Only you can handle her, bhai. She is craving for you from last 3 years." Said Ansh on which Abhi looked at him and took him in bone crushing hug.

Ansh hugged him back. Both brothers cried. Manbir side hugged each other and smiled looking at them.

"I'm sorry, Ansh. I know along with doll I have hurted you too. I'm so sorry. Please forgive your bhai. He was helpless." Said Abhi joining his hands to which Ansh immediately held his hand and nodded in no.

"Kya kar rahe ho aap bhai? I know whatever happened shouldn't have but you also suffered. You weren't enjoying giving us pain. I'm not angry on you, bhai. I'm just hurt that you didn't shared the problem with me. But it's okay. Now that we all are together, we will fight back." Said Ansh wiping his tears. Abhi nodded and gave him faint smile.

"I guess, we should leave now. It's quite late." Said Manik and Cabir nodded. Abhi and Ansh looked at each other.

"Manik, Cabir I don't know how to-"

"Don't you even dare, buddy. Don't make us stranger by thanking. We are a family, remember?" Said Manik to which Ansh gave him a smile.

"And Ansh bhai, barbie isn't only your sister. She's my sister too. And I will always be there for her. To protect her. No matter what." Ansh hugged Manik and Cabir. Abhi smiled.

"Doll is very lucky to get you all in her life. You all love her so much." Said Abhi with tears. Manik moved near him.

"She's lucky to have you too, Mr. Murthy. You protected her from last 3 years without caring about your own image, your safety. Though you hurted her for her own safety, you were hurt the most. I'm sure she will understand all this." Abhi wiped his tear and nodded smiling a bit. Manik patted his shoulder.

"Take care Mr. Mur-"

"You can call me by my name." Said Abhi. Manik shook his head.

"You're elder to me. Mr. Murthy is fine." Abhi smiled.

"Bhai will also do. You're of same age of Ansh. You can call me bhai like him." Ansh and Cabir smiled looking at each other. Manik looked at him surprised.

"Ok bhai. Good night. Take care." Said Manik and Abhi nodded. Both Manbir was about to leave when Cabir stopped in mid and turned to Abhi.

"And you need not to worry for barbie, Abhi bhai. You can relax now. Because we together will protect her from all the evils. Good night." Manik and Ansh looked at Cabir being surprised while Abhi nodded with a smile.