44. Truth

Manik dropped the phone hearing Cabir while Ansh grabbed the phone which was lying near him. He talked with Cabir and get shocked. After ending the call he looked at Abhi with tears.

"Nandi is kidnapped." Abhi stumbled back hearing him and his face turned pale. Harshad and Soha started laughing.

"Told you, Abhimanyu. Game isn't over yet." Said Soha while Abhi ran to her like a mad man and slapped her hard. He held her jaw tightly in his hand and looked at her dangerously with a red eyes.

"Where's my doll? Who kidnapped her?" Soha struggled but smiled.

"And why do you think I'll tell you." Abhi slapped her again and she fell on ground with a chair. Ansh picked the hunter over there and started beating them mercilessly.

"Tell me! Where's my baby. Tell me damn it! Or I'll kill you." Shouted Ansh beating Harshad and Soha badly. They both were shouting in pain. When suddenly Soha whispered.

"Aaaah! Wait.. It's bhai. Nandini is with bhai." And Manik's head snapped at her. His face was horrified. Abhi slapped her again.

"Bitch! Don't you dare to play games. I know he's dead. Tell me the truth damn it!" Screamed Abhi. Manik moved from his place and wiped his tears thinking something.

"It's him. It's him Ansh. It's Aryaman!" Said Manik frantically. Ansh went near him while Abhi looked at him.

"But Manik, he's dead."

"Yes Manik. He's dead. This piece of shit is lieing don't trust her words." Shouted Abhi. Manik lost his cool.

"Did you see his body? Anyone of you? Did you see him dead? Speak up." Abhi and Ansh looked at each other and nodded no in a daze.

"Police informed us that he met with an accident while running and it was severe so his face or body isn't in a condition to-"

"He fucking lied! He was with them. They bribed that police to fake his death. It was a plan. He's alive. He's alive. He took my golu. My golu. No no no. This isn't happening." Said Manik shouting like a maniac.

Abhi and Ansh were numb at their place. Soon Abhi's phone rang breaking their trance. It was unknown number. He received it and put it on speaker as ACP gestured him. Manik and Ansh stood beside him.

"Hello.."

"Hello brother in law!" Abhi gritted his teeth.

"Aryaman!" He laughed from other side.

"Well well well, I'm surprised how you recognized my voice." Ansh fumed.

"You bastard! Where's my sister? How dare you kidnap her?" He shouted on which Aryaman laughed again.

"Ohh chote saale sahab seems very angry. Tch tch. Your sister is with her future husband. Enjoying her beauty sleep." Manik was shaking in anger.

"Aryamaan fucking Khurana! Dare you touch my golu and I'll cut your hand in pieces before throwing infront of street dogs. Stay away from her." Roared Manik. Aryaman laughed.

"Oh oh! Look who's here. Possessive lover of my baby. Awww. Sorry man. But I'm already touching her. And you can do nothing." Said Aryaman roaming his hand on cheek of unconscious Nandini. Trio boys shouted in unison.

"Don't you dare!" Aryaman laughed again. Abhi took a deep breathe.

"What do you want Aryaman? Tell me? I'll give you anything and everything you want. Just leave my doll. Don't do anything to her. Please." Abhi begged. Aryaman raised his brows.

"Anything ah?"

"Yes. Anything. Just leave my doll." Said Abhi choking a bit. Ansh kept his hand on his shoulder. He also had tears in his eyes. Manik was gesturing ACP to track him. They started tracking.