26. The End?

Nandini and Ansh slept at Malhotra Mansion only because it was too late. Next morning they got ready and after having breakfast, went to their work place. Manik, Raj and Cabir also left for their works while Niyonika got busy with her NGO works.

Murthy Industries

Nandini was busy in her work when her P.A, Nia knocked.

"May I come in, Ma'am?"

"Yeah Nia. Come in."

Nia came inside while Nandini gestured her to sit. Nia settled.

"So whats the schedule, Nia?" Nandini asked still typing something in her laptop.

"After lunch, you have a meeting with Gupta's. Then we have to give a visit to the construction site of Mehta's. They need your reviews on the work. Thats all for today, Ma'am." Nia said politely. Nandini nodded and looked at her closing her laptop.

"So right now I am free?" Before Nia can reply her phone ringed. Nandini nodded at her.

"Hello"

----------

"Yes"

----------

"Okay, but-"

---------

"Alright, I'll ask ma'am and let you know."

---------

"Yeah, sure."

Call ended. Nandini looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Ma'am that was Mac, Mr. Malhotra's P.A from Malhotra Industries." Nandini nodded.

"What happened?" Nia looked at her and gulped a bit.

"He was saying that- the details you and Mr. Malhotra took out about their project, that file- got misplaced by them." Nandini fumed.

"What the hell? How could be he so irresponsible? Don't know why Ma- Mr. Malhotra even hired him as a P.A. Useless." Nandini exclaimed. Nia licked her dry lips.

"He was asking that- will you please help him for new one. Or.. Mr. Malhotra will be very angry and fire him." Nandini closed her eyes shaking her head and then let out a breathe.

"Fine. Ask him to reach here in next half hour. And I won't tolerate delay of a one second." Nandini warned while Nia nodded and went out to call.

_____________

Fab 5 was sitting in Manik's cabin at Malhotra industries.

"Manik, tu toh bada chupa rustom nikla. I mean... The NM? Nandini Murthy?" Dhruv asked widening his eyes. Cabir laughed while Manik rubbed his neck.

Fab 3 got to know everything about Manik and Nandini. Cabir and Manik explained them everything happened till now. Including her past. And why not? They are FAB 5! There are no secrets between them. And Fab 3 are happy for Manik.

"Arey topiwale! Yeh toh kuch nahi. Abhi madam naraz hai toh yeh devdas bana ghoom raha hai. Varna toh majnu bana firta uske peeche." Cabir spoke laughing loudly giving hifi to Dhruv while Manik glared them hard.

"Ayee joker! You shut up! And Manik! Tu bol. Matlab sach mei? You love NM? You love her? No like? No crush? No attraction? Directly love? Monster Manik se Majnu Mani?" Manik rolled his eyes at Mukti's questions and held his head. Cabir and Dhruv secretly laughed.

"Mukti! Come on, What are you asking? Just look at his face. Bas karo yaar. You guys are irritating him with your teasings." Alia spoke. Fab 3 laughed.

"Thats what we love to do, Alu baby." Trio said in union to which Alia sighed while Manik ran behind them.