19. Fab 5

It has been now 2 months since Nandini got her new family in the form of Malhotras. She was happy being with them. Though she felt suffocating in Murthy Mansion, Ansh managed to keep her away from all negativity and most importantly from Amms and Abhi. They mostly used to spend their time with Malhotras only. It seemed like finally happiness was entering in her life in a real mean, but was it really true?

"Birji, birjiii!" Nandini entered in Malhotra Mansion while shouting. All were looking at her confused.

"What happened Princess? Why are you shouting like this? You are fine, right?" Raj asked concerned while moving towards her.

"Dad, you don't take tension. I'm all fine. But first tell me where is birji?" Nandini cribbed like kid. Manik rolled his eyes and spoke-

"Golu! Breathe first. He's home only. Freshning up. So you sit here and relax. Where's buddy? You came alone?" Nandini just beat her forehead.

"Oh Mani! I can't relax. I need to meet birji immediately. And bhai will be late today. He's stuck in some meeting. Now excuse me." Saying this she ran towards Cabir's room.

"Arey, bacha slow. You'll fall." Niyonika shouted but it fell on deaf ears. All shook their heads.

So basically this Birji means- Cabir. Few days back they were watching "Veer ki ardaas- Veera". In that serial, Veera used to call her big brother as Veerji because of that suddenly Nandini got idea to call Cabir as Birji instead of Cabir bhai. And as usual Cabir was very cool about whatever his barbie decided to call him.

"Barbie! What happened? Are you ok? Why are you shouting?" Cabir hurriedly came out of washroom wearing his clothes and ran to her.

Uhh! All Malhotras are same. Hell protective for her. Nandini thought. But she felt blessed to have them in her lives.

"Offo birji! Now you don't start. I'm all fit and fine. I'm shouting because I need your help. Biggest one." She said stretching her hands. Cabir laughed and pulled her cheeks.

"Oh barbie. You scared me. But you are too cute to deny, aren't you?" Nandini rubbed her cheeks making faces.

"I know I know. I'm born smart, cute, innocent and very good girl. Now tell me will you help me?" Nandini asked impatiently. Cabir gave her teasing look and keep his finger on chin acting like thinking. Nandini whinned.

"Birjiiiiiiiii!" Cabir laughed and gave her a side hug.

"You never need to ask. Just order, my lord." Cabir said dramatically after breaking the hug and bending a little infront of her. She giggled and clapped her hand in excitement.

"Let's start then!" She grinned widely looking at him.

______________

"Did you see, Mom? From last one hour this girl had gone in Cabir's room. Kya khichdi paka rahe hoge dono bhai behen? Na jane kiski shaamat aanewali hai." Manik said pacing in hall being annoyed. Raj and Niyonika smiled mischievously looking at him.

"Ohh! Cabir ke sath time spend kar rahi hai issliye naraz ho ya tumhare sath time spend nahi kar rahi issliye?" Raj teased him. Manik made face and whinned.

"Dad!!! Mom say him na!" Niyonika pressed her lips to stop her smile and coughed.

"Raj! Dare you tease my son. Already he's missing his golu so much and you are irritating him more. Not fair." Niyonika said to which Manik gaped at her. Both Raj and Niyonika laughed.