12. Shock

All Malhotras were beyond shock hearing Ansh. Manik was the one who came out of shock and held his collar furiously.

"What the hell! Dimag kharab hogaya hai tera? Kya bol raha hai? She's your sister damn it!" Manik said gritting his teeth while shouting. Cabir and Raj immediately moved to them and pulled Manik back. Ansh smiled painfully.

"I said what I saw, buddy. And it was truth. We saw Nandini holding gun in her hand pointing towards Mumma and Papa." He said to which Manik nodded vigorously.

"No ways. That's bullshit. Main nahi maanta. Nandini aisa kuch kar hi nahi sakti. I trust her. She's innocent. Jarur uss bloody Khurana ne hi kuch kiya hoga." Manik said in his monster mode.

"I agree with Manik. There must be a loophole. Koi bhi ladki apne hi maa-baap ko kyu maaregi?" Niyonika said with tears.

Ansh chuckled humourlessly.

"Kitni ajeeb baat hai na? Aap log uske liye ek stranger ho. Bas abhi abhi usse mile ho. Phir bhi kitna trust hai uspe. Aur uske apno na uspar trust nahi kiya." Ansh said recalling the past.

Flashback -

"Maa, Papa!" Both Abhi and Ansh shouted being horrified and ran to them. Aryaman who was behind Nandini saw them and jumped out of window. Ansh saw this.

"Ayeee Ruk. Guardsss!" Ansh shouted running towards window but he already escaped and guards were nowhere to be seen. He turned around and looked at Nandini who was standing numb on her place looking towards her parents. Ansh ran to her and shook her.

"Nandi, Nandi what happened? How all this happened baby? Why are you quiet? Speak something damn it! Nandi!" Ansh shouted but she dint react. He ran towards Abhi who was busy waking up their parents who were lying lifeless.

"Maa, papa, get up. Get up please. Look we both came. Uthiyeee naa. Maaa!" Abhi cried shaking them vigorously. Ansh dropped beside him sobbing loudly.

"Mumma.. aap gussa hai humse? Haan papa? Hum 4 din late aaye issliye. Hain na? Sorry please. We won't go again anywhere leaving you guys. Nandi promise." Ansh cried like kid.

Nandini was standing on her place without blinking her eyes. Her face pale. Bruises all over body. Messy hairs and sweaty face.

Hearing word Nandi Promise Abhi looked up at Nandini furiously. He marched towards her angrily and held her shoulders tightly.

"Kyu kiya? Haan? Kyu kiya aisa? Why you did that damn it? They were your own parents. Pyaar karte the tumse. Apni jaan se bhi jyaada. You bloody killed them damn it! Whyyyyy!" Abhi shook her angrily while crying. Hearing him Nandini looked at him and whispered.

"Bh-bhaiyu-"

"Mar gaya tumhara bhaiyu! Samjhi tum? You are no one to me. Aaj se, abhi se mei tumse apne saare rishtein todta hu. Mere parents ka toh chehra tak mujhe yaad nei. Inn dono nei mujhe unki kami kabhi mehsoos nahi hone di. They never let me feel that I'm an orphan. But today, you snatched them from me. You made me orphan again. You bloody killed them. You killed my parents! Whyyyyy.. whyyyyy Nandini!! Whyyyy!" Nandini stumbled a little while Ansh was shocked hearing his words.

"Bhai! What are you saying? You are doubting our Nandi? She can't even kill an ant and you are saying she killed our parents? Bhai hua kya hai aapko? Hosh mei aaiye bhai! Voh humari behen hai. Humari princess. She can never do that. Nandi tu chup kyu hai? Kuch bolti kyu nahi? Say him na that you dint do anything. Tell him." Ansh cried.