20. Hurt

Niyonika, Raj along with Fab 3 reached hospital. They found Manbir sitting on chairs and rushed to them.

"Mannu, bir- How's Nandu? What doctor said? Say something." Niyonika asked crying while Raj side hugged her trying to calm her. Tears escaped from Manik's eyes but words refused to come.

"Don't know, Mom. Doctors are checking her. No one came outside still." Cabir replied in low tone and walked away. Fab 3 looked on.

Is this their Cabir? The joker?

Manik was silent all the while. Niyonika cried looking at her children. She sat beside Manik and kept hand on his shoulder.

"Mannu.."

Manik just looked at her without any words. His eyes screamed agony and immense pain.

"She'll be fine, bacha. You don't worry ok? My Nandu is very strong." Niyonika said and a sob escaped her mouth. Raj's tears also fell which he wiped immediately.

"Shh. Niyonika! Get a grip on yourself. Nothing will happen to our princess. I promise. Main hoon na? If necessary, I will call best doctors in the world." Raj said patting Niyonika's shoulder. Manik bursted into a loud cry.

"Mom.. Dad.. she- she loves you both most.. aap kahiye usey.. to wake up. Yes- tell her. She won't refuse. Please.. I- I can't see her like-- please..." Manik joined his hands infront of Raj and Niyonika. Raj held his hand and took him in a hug. Niyonika was shattered looking at her son.

Fab 3 was shocked to see Manik like this. He wasn't their Manik. He's changed. Probably the girl lying inside the ward has changed him. Who was she? Why all are so much concerned about her? And why we don't know anything? These all questions were roaming in their minds.

Mukti thought something and went behind Cabir while Dhruliya stayed with Manik.

________________

Cabir was leaning against wall near corridor and staring at nothing particular. Mukti saw him and went near.

"Cabir.."

Cabir looked at her with red eyes and again looked away.

"Cabir ye-"

"Barbie na.. She filled our life with happiness. She's the life of Malhotra Mansion, Mukti. Without her chirps and laughter, we feel empty.." Cabir said to which Mukti kept her hand on his shoulder.

"She'll be fine." Cabir smiled faintly.

"She has to be. Tomorrow is her bhai's birthday. After 3 years, she was about to celebrate his birthday whole heartedly. She planned so much. We planned so much. We have to do so much fun. We both planned so many pranks and now she can't ditch me. Her birji will get super angry." He spoke with a determination.

"Her bhai? Did you inform him? He will be very tensed." Mukti said to which Cabir chuckled lightly.

"Tense? He will loose his sense hearing the news. That's why I sent my driver to his office to bring him safe." Cabir replied closing his eyes in pain. Mukti side hugged him in comforting manner. She has many questions to ask but this wasn't the time.

_______________

"Nandiii....! Manik, Niyo Maa! Nandi? Nandi kaha hai? What happened to her? Why are you guys crying? Tell me something." Ansh shouted running towards them all panicked. He was scared and crying. Niyonika moved to him and gasped.

Cabir looked at Mukti indicating see I told you.

"Anshu! This blood! You - you are hurt. What happened? Aur ye chot kaise aayi? Mannu, nurse ko bula iski dressing karne." Niyonika said worriedly. Manik looked alarmed sensing his condition and about to go but Ansh held his hand. Manik looked at him.