24. Tu Jo Kahe

"Happy Birthday Ansh!"

Everyone shouted loudly and a big balloon bursted on Ansh's head showering him with flower petals. Ansh stood shock. He was awestruck seeing the decorations and Cake. Along with Malhotras, Fab 3 were also present as they are also the part of family.

"Is this a dream?" He whispered in shock. Everybody laughed and Manik jumped on him.

"No buddy. This is reality. See!" Saying this he pinched him hard. Ansh winced loudly.

"Aaoooww! Kameene!" Manik laughed and hugged him.

"Happiest birthday Ansh! I wish you get all happiness in your life." Ansh hugged him back. His eyes were moist.

Breaking the hug, he moved near NiyoRaj and took their blessings. Both hugged him one by one and wished.

He then moved to Cabir when suddenly Cabir shouted-

"Oh no no no! No need to touch my feet Ansh bhai. My blessings are always with you." Everyone laughed while Ansh punched him lightly on his stomach.

"Tere pair nahi, meri jooti tere muh ko chuyegi. Ruk tu." Cabir showed him battisi and muttered a quick sorry giving hug and wished.

Fab 3 also wished him one by one as Manbir told them that he and Nandini are their close friends and also a family member. Ansh was smiling but he was searching someone else in all people.

"What are you looking for, Anshu?" Niyonika asked while Ansh sighed.

"Nothing Niyo Maa. Thank you so much everyone for your lovely surprise but I can't celebrate my birthday when Nandi is at home alone and sick. I'm sorry." He apologized with a sad face while everyone smiled brightly.

"And if I say, I'm not sick anymore and wanna celebrate your birthday, then also you will not, bhai?" Comes the voice from Ansh's back and his eyes widened. He turned around and found Nandini standing there smiling at him. He was looking at her in shock. She giggled.

"Why are looking like this? Nandi ka bhoot nahi hai. I'm real only. Standing infront of you all decked up in this heavy dress mumma gave. You know I told mumma this is so heavy but she dint listen. And now you are also standing like statue looking at me. I'm sure I'm looking horrible and if you won't cake cut soon na then I'll-" before she could continue further she was taken in the tight bear hug by Ansh. Nandini smiled and hugged him back. Her neck got wet with his tears.

"Bhai! Sssh! Look at me. Why are you crying? You should be happy na? See.. we all are celebrating your birthday together." Nandini said breaking the hug while wiping his tears. He held her palms and kissed on it gently.

"I'm sorry, Nandi! I really I am! I shouldn't have behave like that. Sorry for hurting you. So so sorry, baby." Ansh cried cupping her face. Nandini's tears also fell. But she smiled.

"You weren't at fault bhai. Mistake was mine. I was careless. Even I behaved so rudely with you from morning. I spoilt your birthday. I made you cry. I'm very sorry. Please don't cry na." Nandini apologized holding her both ears cutely. Ansh nodded in no while removing her hands from ears. He pecked her forehead lovingly. Everyone adored the bond of brother-sister with moist eyes.

"Please take care of yourself. You know how much important you are for me. For us! I was very scared. I love you so much, my baby." Said Ansh cupping her cheeks. Nandini squeezed his hand and nodded smiling.

"I know bhai. This won't happen again. I love you dherrrrr sara!" Said Nandini spreading her arms wide. Everyone chuckled. Ansh pulled her cheeks tight to which she made faces while shouting.

"Aaaaaaa! Chodo bhai! Mummaa! See bhai is pulling my cute cheeks!" Ansh left her cheeks and all laughed. She glared at all and hugged Niyonika pouting.

"Oyy! Don't you dare to laugh on my Nandu. I'll beat you all. Samjhe?" Niyonika scolded to which Nandini showed her tongue to all. Ansh made faces.

Zehnaseebजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें