30. Twisted Tale

Nia knocked on the door and Nandini replied.

"Come in."

"Ma'am, Mr. Cabir Malhotra and Mrs. Niyonika Malhotra are here to meet you. Should I send them here?" Nandini looked at Nia being surprised.

"They are here? Alright. No need to send them here I'll go to them." Nia nodded and told her that they are sitting in adjacent cabin.

Nandini entered in the cabin and Niyonika, Cabir came towards her. She hugged both of them.

"Birji, Mumma! What a pleasant surprise! You both here suddenly?" Nandini asked sitting along with them on couch. They smiled.

"Haha. Yes. I made your favorite butter paneer for lunch. So thought to have lunch with you only. So here we are!" Said Niyonika to which Nandini smiled.

"Woww Mumma! Seriously I'm so much hungry. Jaldi jaldi nikalo lunch." Cabir laughed at her excitement while Niyonika smiled shaking her head.

"Bhook toh lagni hi hai. You don't do breakfast properly. Now no need to deny as I know how much you eat." Nandini pouted. Cabir side hugged her.

"Mom, don't scold my barbie. Already she looks tired because of last incident. Gussa na dilao isey. Varna iske andar ki NM firse jaag gayi toh hum dono bahar honge. Hai na barbie?" Cabir teased. Nandini widened her eyes and Niyonika chuckled.

"You saw that?" She asked being shocked. Both of them smiled.

"We saw and heard too. And I am proud of you, barbie. Good to see you in action otherwise I was all ready to break his bones." Said Cabir with serious expressions. Nandini sighed and squeezed his hand.

"It is okay, birji. I'm fine and I know how to handle these kind of people. I have seen the worst." Said Nandini to which Niyonika and Cabir looked at each other sadly.

"Proud woud toh theek hai. But Nandu, don't pull such stunts always, bachcha. Because of this, people get angry and can go to any extent to take the revenge. Whenever such situation occur, just hand over the person to the police. They will take care of it. Don't involve yourself much." Niyonika said worriedly. Nandini sighed.

"You take so much tension, mumma. Nothing will happen. Your Nandu is very strong girl. And She can't stay quiet if opposite person behaves insanely crossing his limits." Nandini said to which Cabir laughed.

"Not her Nandu, but NM is a strong headed and bold. We just saw that, you know." Cabir teased her and she laughed with Niyonika.

"Actually yes. You are right. NM is strong headed and bold. Sometimes rude and ruthless. But it is necessary for her to be. Otherwise this cruel world won't let her survive. So yes, NM is the strong, confident, bold and brave girl who keeps the audacity to deal with any worst situation." Nandini stated smiling. Cabir patted her head. Niyonika smiled at them.

"Birji, mumma! One small request. Do not tell about this incident to bhai and Mani. You know their anger. They will kill him." Hearing her Niyonika and Cabir chuckled.

"I know, barbie. You already handled the situation well. So we won't tell this to anyone. Relax." Said Cabir assuring her. Nandini smiled at him.

"Chalo, enough of your talks. Lunch will get cold. Come on, have it." Niyonika said serving themselves. Trio had their lunch with a lots of talks and teasings.

________________

Abhi was standing in a dark room and a person was sitting in front of him. His face couldn't be seen in darkness.

"Listen, I know what I'm doing. I have not broken any rule of yours." Abhi said to the person. Person chuckled a bit.

"Are you hearing yourself? You are showing your care for NM. Your worries can be seen by your face. Your brother will get to know that you still love her." Person said angrily.