32. Sick

Abhi was pacing here and there in tension while Ansh who was sitting on couch was observing his every move. He chuckled to which Abhi looked at him.

"Did any mad insect bit you that you are laughing alone?" Said Abhi glaring at him to which Ansh shrugged.

"My mouth, my wish. Did I ask you to hear? Close your ears if you have so much problem." Abhi gave him hard glare who was chilling while playing games in his mobile. He looked at the watch. It was 10:30 pm. He sighed worriedly.

"I asked you to tell your sister to come home before 9pm. Don't you know it's not safe for her to roam at night? Already we don't have any clue regarding who wants to harm her and her this behavior is not at all accepted." He said Ansh while pacing to and fro in tension. Ansh sighed.

"She's with Manik. I talked with him. He said he will drop her at our mansion safely." Abhi glared at him.

"I don't believe any outsider in case of-"

Abhi stopped in mid abruptly and looked at Ansh who was already looking at him deeply. He turned his face away.

"In case of any of our family memeber's safety." Ansh sighed and shook his head.

This man is hard nut to crack.

Soon they heard the horn of car and saw Nandini entering inside smiling. Seeing her smile, both her brothers felt satisfied. Suddenly her smile vanished looking at Abhi who was standing infront of her. His expressions stern. She looked down immediately.

"I hope Ansh cleared whatever I said him about your safety. Didn't he?" Abhi asked with a stern voice. Nandini just nodded still looking down. Ansh was about to say something when Abhi showed him his hand.

"Bhai-"

"I'm talking, Ansh. At which time I asked you to get in home?"

"At 9 pm." Nandini replied slowly.

From last three years, whenever they have close encounter, she is doesn't looks up at Abhi's face or looks directly into his eyes. She doesn't disobey or disrespect him. She never ever replies him back even if he shouts or insults her. She replied back that day just for the company. Otherwise she wouldn't say a word. She just bow her head down and listen everything calmly.

"What's the time now?" He asked her coldly.

"It's 10:30 pm. I'm sorry." She apologized slowly. Abhi nodded his head.

"Get changed and come for dinner." Nandini looked at Ansh secretly and nodded in no with pleading eyes. Abhi saw that and narrowed his eyes. Ansh gave him tight lipped smile.

"What is it?"

"I have no appetite." Saying this she let out a little burp for which Ansh laughed while Abhi frowned at her.

Nandini widened her eyes and cleared her throat a bit. She was embarrassed. Her lie got caught. Abhi was about to say something when he saw a stain of chutney on her scarf. His expressions turned stern.

"Ofcourse. After having unhygienic food outside your stomach must be full. You can go to your room." Nandini nodded and immediately moved towards stairs while Ansh teased her whistling.

She stopped in mid and looked at him angrily. She was about to say something when Abhi who was observing them, interrupted.

"I said you can go." Nandini looked down again and replied.

"I want to talk to bhai." Ansh was tapping his foot with a cool attitude. Abhi looked at her.

"I won't repeat myself. You can talk to him tomorrow also. I'm not kidnapping him. Off to bed now." Ansh let out a laugh. Nandini got irritated by his continuous teasing. Before she could say something Abhi called Ansh loudly.