4. Tears

Ansh stopped the car right infront of office building and rushed out. Guards were already waiting over there.

"Did you guys see her coming out?" Ansh asked desperately. They nodded in no.

"No sir. We dint. And the most shocking thing is office is closed and watchman also don't know anything." One of them informed. Ansh got worried.

"Ask him to open it dammit! Fast!" Saying this they all ran towards office. Watchman opened the lock while Ansh held his caller.

"How bloody dare you to close office? How can you close it when Nandini is inside?" He shouted furiously.

"Sir.. sorry sir. But everyone left and later no one came out so I thought ma'am also left." He spoke in fear. Ansh slapped him hard.

"Did you see her leaving? Tell me? Did you see her leaving? ( He nods no ) Then how, how can you close it damn it!" Ansh pushed him aside and ran inside office following by bodyguards and all started searching for Nandini.

"Nandi, Nandi kaha ho? Bacha bhai is getting scared. Nandii! Can you hear me? Nandi, where are you baby?" Ansh shouted while his eyes were teary. He was scared.

"Sir, I think ma'am is in her cabin. The door isn't opening. It's locked." One bodyguard informed Ansh.

"Then break it. We don't have time to search for spare keys. Come on!" Saying this they ran towards her cabin. Ansh banged the door hard calling her name loudly.

"Nandini! Open the door. Open the door shona. Nandini, Please bacha. You are scaring bhai. Please open the door." Ansh shouted crying while banging hard.

"Bhai, bhaii" he heard her faint breaking voice from inside and got that something is wrong with her. He asked bodyguards to break the door fast.

"Nandi, baby bhai yahi hai. I'm here bacha. Stay there. Just few minutes. I'm coming. Don't worry. Talk to me, Nandi. Say something." Ansh tried talking to her but couldn't hear her faint murmurs.

Bodyguards started breaking the door and finally they succeed. Ansh entered inside and got shocked seeing her lying on floor semi conscious, murmuring something. He ran to her and kept her head on his lap. He found her body hot.

"Nandi, bacha open your eyes. See bhai is here. Look at me baby. Nandi!" he tried waking her while patting her cheeks lightly. She opened her eyes little and whispered.

"Bhai, Dard."

Tears fell from his eyes rapidly seeing her so weak. He hugged her tightly and sobbed.

"Dard ho raha hai mere Nandi ko. Koi nei bacha. Bhai hai na. Hmm? We will make pain run away. Nothing will happen to my baby. Bhai is there na." He said rocking her.

"Call the doctor to Murty Mansion in next 10 minutes. I'm taking her there." Ansh ordered guards while picking Nandini in his arms and rushing towards his car.

________________

Malhotras were having dinner. Everyone was joking and laughing except Manik. He looked grumpy. Everyone noticed it. Cabir spoke

"Oyy Mr. Hulk. Tu kyu aisi bhondu shakal banake baitha hai? Did your girlfriend ditch you?" Asked cabir with a wink while Manik glared at him.

"Shut up, Cabir!"

"What happened Manik? From the time you have came from Murty Industries, you are looking disturbed. Any problem? Everything is okay with work?" Raj asked him. Manik nodded.

"Yes Dad. Deal is on. Everything is fine but that girl, NM. She's so rude, arrogant and heartless." He spoke a bit angrily and told them the incident.

"That was truely very inhumane." Neyonika spoke. Raj was silent.