Anger Management 101 (Part 1)

One Shot #1 

 Tony's POV

  My doctor Nick Fury recommended that I take some anger management classes because apparently I have 'a bit of a temper', which is honestly bullshit if you ask me. Sure I may be a bit defensive at times when it comes to certain subjects but I'm no where near the level of anger to be enrolled in this stupid class. It's twice a week, two hours each session. That's four precious hours of my life each week for the foreseeable future wasted in a dingy room in a local health clinic with a bunch of weirdos. This is literally hell. Ugggghhhhh...

     When I arrive to the indeed dingy building, I park up front. I take a moment to check my messages once more before forcing myself to walk in on time. There are ten chairs arranged in a circle and I plop down into one right in the center. I'm the second person here. There's one kind of cute guy with black hair, salt and pepper streaks mixed in too. He looks like he's around my age. He also looks like he's dreading having to be here. You know what, screw it! I'm going approach this guy. The least I can do is help the both of us suffer less during these classes. 

     I sit down next to him and he gives me a kind smile. I return it with a nod. The rest of our classmates come pouring in about five minutes later along with our instructor. The guy next to me and I roll our eyes in unison. I end up chuckling but try to get myself together a few seconds later. Our instructor is at least sixty five years old and has such a monotone voice. Greeeeaaatttt... We all introduce ourselves around the circle. When it's my turn, I turn on my charm so I hopefully can get out of having to take this class sooner rather than later. "Tony Stark, owner of Stark Industries. Playboy, philanthropist, and mostly self made billionaire. I'm looking for the man or woman of my dreams currently so if you know anyone, feel free to send them my way." I wink at the guy next to me and he... blushes. That's adorable... he's adorable.

      We do a series of breathing techniques before listening to a lecture from our instructor, his name is Gary. Gary drones on for over half an hour before opening the floor to questions. The guy named Thor raises his hand. Gary grins at him. "Yes Thor, what's your question?" "If I accidentally strike someone with my hammer Mjolnir, would that count as a display of anger?" I snort and Gary flashes me a dirty look. I sit back, cross my arms across my chest, and smirk. "As long as it was an accident, I suppose not. You seem like a strong lad though, I can imagine that not many people would want to mess with you." Thor then flexes his muscles like an egotistical jock and Gary looks like he wants to face palm. 

        The cute guy next to me (in which I've learned that his name is Bruce) actually does. I've always learned that Bruce is a scientist in the medical field who accidentally exposed his system to a toxic chemical that turns his skin green when he's angry. He's insecure about it and hides it a lot. I feel for him, I know what it's like to be plagued deeply by demons. When our class FINALLY ends, I pull Bruce aside. "Bruce, you're the only person here who doesn't annoy the hell out of me. How about we grab a cup of coffee or whatever you like to drink sometime?" He gives me a shy smile. "Thanks Tony, I appreciate that. I'd love to. I'll give you my number." He finds a piece of paper and pen on Gary's desk and jots down his number to me. 

         As Bruce gives me the piece of paper, our hands make contact for a moment. I feel sparks from this simple and short touch. I gently tuck the paper into my shirt pocket and button it so I'll be sure not to lose it. The two of us walk out to our cars, which coincidentally are parked right next to each other. He drives a purple 2012 Buick. He's one of the few men that likes the color purple and I lowkey find that sexy. I get into my car and wave to him, silently promising that I'll reach out to him. Our next class is three days from now but I honestly hope to see him again before that.

I hope that you guys enjoyed this part of this one shot! :) -Mary