Fulfilling A Dare

Fulfilling A Dare

One Shot #18

Tony's POV

  The Avengers decided to be children tonight by playing truth or dare... and I of course received the worst date by far from Steve. I was dared to wear one of Wanda's dresses with makeup and accessories applied by Nat. I'm sitting in my bedroom watching the two of them work their magic but also snickering at me simultaneously. I groan and roll my eyes at them. "Can we please speed up this process? The sooner we're finished here, the sooner this stupid dare can be over with." Wanda snorts and Nat smirks. "Stark, you look so cute. The other are going to love this, especially Bruce." I blush and look down at the floor. "No he isn't, he's going to laugh at me like everyone else." It's only then that Wanda and Nat feel slight sympathy for me, it's etched on their faces. 

     Wanda pats my shoulder. "I know this is kind of embarrassing and you look funny, but it takes a lot of guts to fulfill a dare like this in front of all of your friends." I give her a small smile but stay quiet as I force my feet into a pair of Wanda's heels. Wanda and Nat are kind enough to help steady me as I make my way into the living room. All eyes are on me as my heels click against the floor, indicating my entrance. I avert my gaze down to the floor until Clint forces me to look up at everyone. The only person I keep my gaze on is Bruce. Everyone else is laughing at me... except for him. I'm shocked, I thought he'd join in on the laughter. Instead, he gets up off of the couch and makes his way over to me. He grabs a hold of my hands and squeezes them gently, then facing the group.

       "My boyfriend looks incredibly sexy both in masculine AND feminine clothing. This silly dare isn't going to change how I view and/or how I feel about him in the slightest." He smiles so kindly at me that I tear up. "I love you Tony." I release the tears as I continue looking at him with all of the love in the world. "Bruce, I love you so much." I hug him tightly and nearly fall into his arms due to not being used to wearing heels. The heels on these shoes are at least five inches, which spells a disaster waiting to happen if I don't take them off soon. I go with my gut instincts and take them off immediately because my feet are aching. Bruce then smirks at everyone. "I need a few minutes alone with my boyfriend." He grabs a hold of my arm and drags me back to my room. 

        Bruce studies me intensely when we get there. "I meant what I said out there. You look just as great in feminine clothes as you do masculine clothes." I cup his face gently before I begin taking the makeup, jewelry, and dress off (with Bruce's assistance of course). "You're the best boyfriend in the world. I freaking love you more than life itself. No one else would have stood up for me like that, no one." He gives me a soft smile. "I'm not most people." I look at him tenderly. "I know and I love that with every fiber of my being." Bruce is so gentle with me as he helps me take everything off. He even starts the shower for me so I can freshen up a bit. When I step out, I'm in a much better mood. The real icing on the cake is when Bruce is lying in bed shirtless waiting to cuddle (and possibly more) with me. 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary