Getting To Know Hulk More

One Shot #11

Tony's POV

  I deliberately pissed Bruce off enough so he would shift into the Hulk. Now I know what you're probably thinking, what an incredibly stupid idea that was on your part. Normally I'd agree with you but I'm trying to get to know the Hulk better, make him more comfortable spending time with me in addition to getting used to sharing a body with Bruce. Bruce and I have been dating for two months now so I figured it was about time to get this ball rolling. Hulk glares at me but relaxes a bit when he realizes that I'm not going to harm him. 

     "Stark?" I nod with a small smile. "That's me. How are you big guy?" He huffs. "I'm fine. Don't you want puny Banner instead?" I move closer to him and extend a hand for him to take. "I like puny Banner but I like you too. I want to get to know you more Hulk. I've been dating Bruce for two months now. Not only that but Bruce and I were friends for years prior until dating. You've protected me on several occasions and I'm very grateful for that. You're an essential team member of the Avengers and we appreciate you very much." Hulk who never seems to smile actually cracks a smile, it's adorable honestly. "Thank you Tony." 

       He grabs a hold of my hand and rubs it soothingly. He then gives me permission to sit on his lap as he plops down. The two of us are in an empty containment room alone. I climb up into his lap but it takes me a couple of attempts to do so because I'm getting older. When I'm comfortable, I look up at him to find him looking down at me. "Stark." I beam at him. "Tony is fine." He chuckles. "Tony... you're really pretty." I never blush but I'm as red as a tomato due to that unexpected compliment. "T-Thank you Hulk. You're a big softie and very handsome." I give him a hug and he hugs me back. "I accept you and Bruce dating. I also like you too." "I'm glad to hear that Hulk."

       The two of us chat and cuddle for a little while longer before Hulk allows Bruce to reappear. Hulk takes me by surprise though and gives me a sweet kiss on the cheek before shifting back into Bruce. My heart is melting. As Bruce adjusts to his surroundings again, his eyes soon land on me and he gives me one of his breathtaking smiles. Seriously though, Bruce has the most incredible smile. "How did it go with the big guy?" I smile. "It actually went really well. We got to know each other a bit more and he approves of our relationship. He also promised to be more understanding of when you need him and vice versa." Bruce continues to smile as I hand him a spare set of clothes. "I'm glad to hear that." Quietly to himself, I can hear him say "Thank you Hulk." Hulk's voice slips out and says "You're welcome" quite loudly, causing both of us to laugh. 

        I extend a hand down to him and he reaches up to grab it, knocking both of us onto the ground. Without second guessing anything, the two of us begin rolling around like children but yet kissing each other passionately at the same time. No amount of grass pieces or pebbles will stop us from doing so. We do this nearly until the sunset sets before finally making our way back to the tower. 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary