TikTok (An Alternate Universe One Shot)

One Shot #9

Tony's POV

  I just started my senior year of high school (alongside my boyfriend) and I'm trying to impress everyone even more than usual, especially my dear boyfriend Bruce. I've always been known to be a bit of an attention whore but a lot of the attention I crave is positive rather than negative. Not many people realize that but Bruce. *Sighs* Ah Bruce, my baby. I love that precious boy so much. Anyways, I just joined TikTok. I've made a couple of silly videos on there that have received more likes than I thought they would. Bruce loves watching videos on the app for hours on end but I want to try to get him to film one with me. 

     We're currently in study hall (we got lucky into sharing a study hall period in addition to having the same lunch period and being in the same psychology class together). The teacher steps out for a few minutes and I tap Bruce on the shoulder. He gives me a shy smile. "What's up Tony?" I show him my latest Tik Toks without another word and he delightfully laughs at both of them, which was exactly the reaction that I was hoping for. In a whisper, I lean in and ask "Will you film one with me later? Maybe during lunch, in the bathroom?" Bruce blushes. "I-I'd love to but I'm not confident like you Tony." I give him a peck on the cheek and a few people groan. I roll my eyes at them. "It'll be fine Bruce, I promise." He nods and the two of us return back to our homework when the teacher comes back in. I'm just giddy that I convinced Bruce to film one with me. I have a cute idea for it too!

Lunchtime...

Bruce and I have a large stall reserved to ourselves to film this glorious TikTok. We're doing one to audio from David Dobrik gushing over Liza Koshy. They're two of our favorite Youtubers and we miss them together as a couple. Bruce is blushing so adorably as we do a few takes to attempt a good final product. After the fifth take, it comes out perfect. We clung to each other in the entire TikTok which sums up our relationship well. We play it back and I stare at Bruce lovingly. "You're so cute Bruce. I love you." He bites his lip and looks me in the eyes. "I love you Tony. That was actually really fun. Let's do another one soon." I do a dorky victory dance as I load the TikTok up with hashtags and post it for the world to see. 

     I wrap my arm around Bruce and we wash our hands because of bathroom germs before leaving and eating our lunch rather quickly due to time constraints before our next classes. What a lovely way to break up a boring day of school.

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary