Punching Bag

Punching Bag

One Shot #5

Tony's POV

   I came up with a solution to help Bruce let out some of his anger without turning into the Hulk as often. I installed some new punching bags in the gym here in the tower the other day and I made a custom one just for him. It's purple and green and is leveled at the perfect height for him. I lead Bruce into the gym with my hands covering his. "Tony, when can I look?" I continue to lead him over to the punching bag carefully. "We're almost there Bruce... and... now you can look." He opens his eyes and stares at the punching bag with curiosity. "Is this for me Tony?" 

     I grin. "It sure is babe. I figured this would be a good way to release some of your anger without the big guy having to make an appearance. I know you're not a gym buff but this isn't really a traditional gym workout. This is more of a let your feelings out act of fitness. I even had it custom made for you so no one else will use it." He gives me a shy smile. "I like it, thank you Tony. I do have a request though... Can you show me how to use it?" He seems embarrassed that he's never used a punching bag before. "There's no need to be embarrassed Brucie, I'd be more than happy to show you how to properly use it." 

       "First, you have to get into the proper stance body position wise. May I?" He nods and I help him get into the proper body stance. "You need to bend your knees a bit but not too much. Your butt is supposed to stick out a little too. I know it sounds awkward but it is part of the proper stance. You can use both arms to swing at the punching bag but it's always better to start off with your dominant hand first." Bruce is adorable as he blushes and flutters around before he's finally in the correct position. I chuckle. "You're adorable Bruce, I love you so much." He blushes. "I-I love you too Tony. Now, can I please punch the crap out of this thing?" I smirk at him, gladly moving aside to watch him in action.

        Bruce fumbles a bit at first but then he begins to get into the groove of punching. He makes some really strong swings that collide with the punching bag in a beautiful fashion. He punches it for nearly a half an hour before pausing. When he does, I hand him a bottle of water and smile at him. "That was impressive love. How did it feel?" He cracks a wide smile. "It felt pretty damn good. I never imagined a punching bag being the solution to venting some of my anger out on. Thank you for the extremely thoughtful gift. I love you Tony." I pull him into a warm hug. "I love you too Bruce. Now this gives us yet another activity to bond over." He chuckles and nods in agreement. I can't wait to punch bags with my boyfriend again in the near future.

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary