Hair Dye

Hair Dye

One Shot #13

Bruce's POV

  Now that I've finally combined the brains and the brawns, I'm living my best life honestly. I was nervous for how the team was going to react, especially Tony. They were all so supportive, Tony being the number one advocate for this change. He feels that now I'll be more at peace and he couldn't have been more correct. I made one more slight adjustment though that no one has yet to see. I miss the days where my hair didn't have as much gray in it as it does now... so I dyed it jet black. I hope everyone likes it and doesn't make fun of me. My insecurities do get the best of me at times. 

    As I finish applying the hair dye, I let it sit for a bit before I begin the next step of the hair dying process. I'm in no means a professional hairdresser. Since both myself and my hands are very Hulky, some are hesitant to work on my hair in fear of me raging out on them. I'm a lot more mellow than I was before, I only Hulk out when I absolutely have to and/or my emotions get to me enough. When the process is finally finished, I take a moment to study myself in the mirror. As it dries, it looks pretty close to how my hair looked a few years ago, before a lot of stress impacted my hair severely. 

       My hand hovers over the door knob for a minute before I finally open the door. When it's completely open, I'm face to face with Tony. The heat immediately rushes to my face. "T-Tony. Hi babe, what's up?" He smirks. "Not much, I have to take a whiz. It seems like you've been pretty busy though. You've dyed your hair." I bounce from foot to foot anxiously. "What do you think Tony?" He smiles and motions for me to bend down a bit... so he can run his hands through it. "I freaking love it. It brings me back to the days when I first fell for you. You looked so cute back then. You still do now but it's nostalgic. You did a good job." I smile kindly at him. "Thank you. I'll step aside so you can use the bathroom. When you're done, do you maybe want to watch a movie together?" 

       He grins. "Heck yeah. I'll order us Chinese food while you get the movie set up. What do you want to watch?" "Want to watch Rise of Skywalker? We both have been meaning to watch it but haven't gotten around to it yet." "Sounds perfect!" I let Tony do his business while I set up the movie in our room. Tony handles dealing with a Chinese food joint from down the street both over the phone and when they arrive. The two of us cuddle shirtless while eating Chinese food and nerding out over the latest Star Wars movie. This is a sublime date night. 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary