So Wrong But Yet So Right (AU)(Part 2)

So Wrong But Yet So Right (AU) (Part 2)

One Shot #20

Bruce's POV

  I'm so flattered that Mr. Stark wanted my input on a lesson plan. He could have asked one of the more popular kids but yet he chose me. I'm currently sitting with Thor and Steve at lunch. The two of them are debating about fighting techniques and ask me to chip in my two cents, which I do but it isn't much of a help. I'm not much of a fighter, I'm just lucky I have two friends who are big and buff. A nerd never knows when they might need protection. I mean I have some muscles... they're just not that large and/or noticeable unless you look VERY closely. 

      I daydream about Mr. Stark while nibbling at my ham and cheese sandwich. He's so handsome, by far the most attractive teacher in this school. In case you're wondering, Thor and Steve are both aware of the fact that I'm extremely gay. Steve is actually bisexual and Thor is straight but a strong ally of the community. These two dorks are my brothers and I love them both to pieces. When the lunch bell rings, Steve has to snap his fingers in front of me in order to snap me out of my trance. He chuckles when I look at him with a puzzled expression. "S-Sorry Steve, I guess I zoned out again. I had something on my mind." He smirks. "Something or someone?" Thor catches on and nudges me on the arm. "I bet it's a someone. Right Steve?" Steve nods with that same smirk still on his face. "Right Thor."

        We're the last ones to leave the cafeteria and as we head to our next class which we all have together, we pass by Mr. Stark. My face heats up and I advert my gaze as Thor nudges me on one side and Steve on the other. They both have managed to catch on that I have a crush on Mr. Stark. I didn't even have to tell them, they just knew. Mr. Stark clears his throat and I have no choice but to look up at him. He looks at me in concern. "You okay there Bruce?" I nod while my heart races a million miles an hour. "Splendid. I'm just a little tired. Two more classes to go for the day and then I'm free." He doesn't look convinced but lets me go. "Alright, if you need anything between now and when you leave for the day, you know where to find me." He gives me a wink and I blush even more. 

         Steve and Thor proceed to tease me for the rest of the day. Steve and Thor even nudge me towards his classroom after the last bell of the day rings. The irony is that Mr. Stark is standing outside of his classroom and makes direct eye contact with me. I ogle at him a moment longer than I should and he motions me over. I sigh quietly and then groan when Steve and Thor applaud me. Mr. Stark gives them a weird look. "What's that about?" I snort. "I have no clue. My friends are weird but I love them regardless." He nods. "I actually wanted to talk to you Bruce. I was concerned about how flushed you appeared earlier. Are you feeling any better?" I smile tiredly. "I'm okay Mr. Stark, thank you for your concern. It's just been a long day and I have quite a bit of homework to do tonight."

       "Well I don't want to hold you up too much longer but before you go, there's one more thing that I'd like to do." He grabs a piece of paper and scribbles something on it before handing it to me. "That's my phone number in case you were wondering. I don't normally do this with students but you're special Bruce. I consider you a friend and a partner in lesson planning. Don't hesitate to reach out to me, whether it be related to class or not. Okay?" I stare at him dumbfounded. "I don't want to be a bother Mr. Stark." He waves off my concern. "You're never a bother. Have a good night Bruce. Get your homework done and hopefully come to class at least having had some rest." I give him a shy smile. "Thank you Mr. Stark. See you tomorrow." I leave his classroom in a much giddier mood. I don't tell Steve or Thor though that I have Mr. Stark's number. This has to stay a secret, at least for now. 

I hope that you guys liked this part of this one shot! :) -Mary