Contact Lenses

Contact Lenses

One Shot #3

Bruce's POV

  I made an awfully dumb decision for a world renowned scientist with seven PhDs... I decided to trade out my traditional glasses for contact lenses. My stupid self wanted to impress Tony a bit, my wonderfully amazing boyfriend. Him and I just start dating recently and it's been such an added blessing to my life. I never imagined him reciprocating a silly crush like the one that I've had on him for over a year, but somehow it happened... I'm so glad it did. 

     I'm trying to get the second contact lense to stay in my eyeball and it's just not cooperating. I'm extremely annoyed obviously but not angry enough to Hulk out thankfully. I blink like twenty more times and it finally worms its way into the center of my eye. My vision is less blurry now, hooray! When Tony enters the living room and sees me making goofy faces into one of the MANY mirrors on this floor, I notice him smirking behind me. "Are you grooming yourself Dr. Banner?" I blush. "N-No. I-I was just adjust my contact lenses." He raises an eyebrow at me. "Contact lenses? Are you ditching your glasses now?" I shake my head no. "Not entirely, I'm just trying something new."

       Tony grabs me gently from behind and gives me a peck on the cheek. "You always look good but you look extra sexy right now." I turn fifty shades of red within seconds. "T-Thank you Tony." He sighs in content. "Most people annoy me when they stutter but you make a stutter sound so graceful, so adorable. It's like your voice casts a spell on me." I chuckle. "I've never quite gotten that reaction from anyone before." Tony's hands work their way from my waist to nearly down to my ass. He then playfully smacks it, causing me to squeal loud enough that Clint enters the living room... he gives us a strange look. "Bruce, if you're going to let Tony grab your ass like that, at least wait until the two of you are in a private room to do so. The living room is a gathering space for all of the Avengers and our friends/family."

         I'm a red tomato and hide my face in Tony's chest. Tony does the talking for both of us. "I think I speak for both my Brucie and I when I say that you were the one nosey enough to intrude on a private moment. No one else is around besides us and you. You easily could have waited a few minutes before entering. What do you actually need right now Clint? Do you want a cookie? Do you want alcohol? Grab what you need and go please." Clint snorts, grabs a few chocolate cookies from the cookie car in the kitchen, and leaves the room. When he's gone, I remove my face from Tony's chest. "Tony, that was so embarrassing." Tony scoffs. "Babe, don't sweat it. Clint's a big baby. He's mainly all talk and bluffs. The only time he shoots arrows is during training sessions and/or battles."

         I chuckle. "You might think he's the male Katniss Everdeen of the group." Tony nearly keels over that one. "You sell yourself short Bruce. You're the whole package, having an excellent humor included in that. You're also incredibly handsome, with or without the contact lenses. If the contact lenses bother you, which I can tell that they are, remove them and put your glasses back on." I sigh in content. "I love you Tony", I say as I switch the contact lenses back out for my glasses. He gives me a soft smile that he saves just for me. "I love you too Bruce. All I want is for you to be happy. You seem more relaxed wearing glasses so just stick with what works for you." I nod and give him a loving hug. He gladly embraces me back and I feel so loved.

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary