A Suit of Armor

A Suit of Armor

One Shot #14

Tony's POV

 Bruce has been inside of the Hulkbuster suit before but he's never set foot in out of my regular Iron Man suits. I know he lowkey has been wanting to do so for a long time so today's the day where he'll finally get the chance. I lead Bruce into the lab with a blindfold covering his eyes so he won't see the surprise too soon. Bruce whines adorably "Tooonnnyyy, are we almost there?" I grin. "We're almost there Bruce." We walk about another twenty feet and we're in the lab. I make a couple of quick adjustments to the position of the suit before taking Bruce's blindfold off. He looks at me in confusion for a moment before his face lights up. "Today's the day?" I nod. "Today's the day. Do you have any questions before you give it a go?" 

     Bruce rubs his hands together in delight. "I'm ready to go. I've observed and tinkered with your suits before. I've got this!" Bruce isn't usually too confident but I like this side of them when it does come out. Confidence is so sexy, especially on him. I watch Bruce work his magic of familiarizing himself with the basic functions of this suit before he's locked and loaded. Don't fret, I moved everything breakable out of the way and/or put the breakable things into storage temporarily. As I watch him roam around the lab wearing the suit, he moves with such grace. I'm a little surprised by how in sync he is with the suit. He eventually is face to face with me, forcing me to look up at him for a change. The only time I have to look up at him is when he's Hulk so it's an adjustment. 

        Bruce looks so sexy in that suit. I can't see his face because the helmet is covering it but it fits his body incredibly. I close the distance between us and press a tender kiss to the helmet. "Not only do you work it well, you wear it well. You should sport some armor once in awhile babe. Hulk would probably like the armor too." He flips open the helmet just as I'm about to kiss it once more. He bites me lip and kisses me with a decent amount of lust. I moan in pleasure as the kiss continues on for a couple of minutes before it ends. Bruce is smirking at me. "It's nice to know that I can pull off a suit of armor just as good as you can." I swoon playfully into his arms and he catches me before I fall. "Correction, you pull it off even better than I do. How would you like to keep this suit?" 

        He gasps. "Babe, are you sure?" I smile sincerely up at him. "Positive. I have plenty of suits and this one speaks to you and vice versa. Get to know the suit even more, become one with the suit." Bruce chuckles. "You're such a dork." I wiggle my eyebrows at him. "I know, but I'm your dork." He grins. "That's so true." 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary