Lightweight

Lightweight

One Shot #15

Bruce's POV

 I'm an extreme lightweight when it comes to holding down my liquor and of course Tony is the opposite, he can hold his own in that department much better than I can. I'm currently only on my second glass of wine and I'm sloshed. Tony has to catch me in the motion of a trust fall. I'm lucky both his strength and agility is excellent or I would have busted my face on the hard wooden floor. Tony is looking down at me smirking. "Did my baby happen to forget that when he consumes more than half a glass of any kind of liquor, he gets very drunk?" My face is flushed, though it's harder to tell from the sudden contact with Tony or if it's from the liquor.

     Tony then scoops me up into his arms and gently places me onto the couch. He sits down, laying my head on his lap and running his hands through my hair, one of my favorite things that he does to me. Whenever he runs his hands through my hair, I calm down instantly. Any tension from the alcohol slips away due to his gentle touch. I also get ASMR like tingles (Don't judge me, I watch ASMR videos to unwind some nights, especially if Tony isn't around). I look up at Tony with nothing but adoration. I open my mouth to speak and my words come out a bit slurred. "T-Tony, you always k-know what to say and d-do." He chuckles and kisses me on the forehead. "The same thing can be said about you my dear Bruce, more so when you're sober though. I have to say though, you're the cutest drunk I've ever met."

      I whine and Tony laughs even more. "I'm serious Bruce. A lot of people I know tend to be angry and/or overly sexual drunks, you're the giggly and lovable drunk. You're the kind of drunk that if you begged me to give you a thousand dollars on the spot, I would." I playfully pout. "I'm worth more than a thousand dollars." He nods. "True but not true." I raise an eyebrow at him. He looks at me seriously for a moment and says "You're priceless. A price can't be placed upon your worth because you're the most special being in this universe." My face is a red tomato and I hide it in Tony's shirt. He chuckles in that cute way he always does and lifts my face out of his shirt. "There, that's better. Now I can enjoy witnessing your beauty." I give him a small smile and yawn quite loudly.

        Tony readjusts our position on the couch a bit and allows me to drift off to sleep. In my sleep, I can vaguely hear him talking to someone... Steve I think. He's telling Steve about how I make him feel like the luckiest guy in the world and my heart soars. I'm so lucky to have him too, if only he saw himself how I see him and vice versa. 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary