Tennis Match

Tennis Match

One Shot #23

Bruce's POV

 The OG six group of the Avengers are having one of our private hang out sessions while the newer Avengers are out on different missions across the tri-county area. We decide to play a match of tennis. It's me and Bruce versus Natasha and Clint. Steve and Thor are the score keepers/alternate players in case someone has to step out. I feel kind of silly in my current attire but Tony bought it for me and I didn't have the heart not to wear it to support him. The countdown to begin the match starts with Thor's booming voice echoing off of the walls of the court. He counts down from five to one backwards and we're off to the races. 

     The match goes well... up until halfway through the game when a smirking Natasha watches Tony stumble to the ground, clutching his privates. Her and Clint do a victory handshake while I rush to Tony's aid. "Tony, this is your second injury of sorts this week." He scoffs. "I know, it's just not my lucky week this week. I'm not that injured thankfully, an ice pack sitting on my crotch should heal my privates just fine. Don't be the one to go get it out though, you do enough for me. Holler for someone else to go fetch it. I motion for Thor to grab an ice pack. He salutes me in a dorky manner and comes back about five minutes later with the ice pack. 

      I glance over at Natasha and Clint, silently pleading for them to express a little bit of sympathy. At the sight of my expression, they cool it with the gloating and let me tend to Tony for a bit. I wrap an arm around him and gently rub his knee. "Are you okay?" He nods with a soft smile, one he saves just for me. "You fret over me too much Bruce, I'm fine. Sore but that'll go away soon. I was lucky I didn't sprain a muscle or anything, that would be far more painful. I think I'm done with the tennis match though. Do you want to finish with an alternate or call it a game?" A surge of determination suddenly washes over me. "I want to finish this match. Steve is quite good at tennis and I want to kick some ass." He chuckles. "That's my man. You go get them Bruce!" Tony hollers for Steve and he comes over with a tentative smile. "Do you want me to fill in for you Tony?" Tony and I nod in unison. 

  Tony's POV

   Steve rubs his hands in determination and gives Bruce a bro hug before the two of them step up to the plate to finish what we started. I cheer them on from the sidelines. Bruce and Steve wind up kicking their butts after all and I grin at him from ear to ear, that's my baby Bruce. He proved them wrong and I'm so proud of him. Nat and Clint are good supports about having been beaten at the match and congratulate Bruce and Steve. Thor cheers everyone on because he's Thor and a supportive, cuddly giant that everyone loves. The six of us then head back to the tower and have a couple of drinks to unwind. I have to be careful what position I sit in though because my crotch will be very sore for the next couple of days. Bruce gently massages it for me under the table when no one is looking and I love him even more for that. It takes everything in me to suppress myself from moaning in front of the others though...

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary