1

Leia's Pov

I step outside of my house, feeling the fresh air. It's been quite a year ever since me and my Mom moved in here, friendly neighbors, filled with trees and natural beauty. It's wonderful.

"First day on your school, are you excited?" My mom speaks up as she walk towards the car parked in front of our garage.

"Of course." I replied with my excited feelings. We hopped inside the car and drives to my new school. VU, also known as Von University.

I heard from my friends that originally studies here before me are, mostly students here are mannerless.. sorta expected that from an expensive schools.

I mean, don't all of the universities have those kind of students?

"Here we are. Goodluck on your first day and I hope you make good friends." Mom winked to me as I stepped outside of the car.

"I get it-"

"Oh and uh almost forgot. Our new neighbor is inviting us for a dinner so, can I ask you to go home as quickly as you can?" Mom interrupted me and I hummed and nodded.

"Sure. I'll see you later mom." I said and I waved walking towards the entrance of the school..

Of course, typical schools that they start the first day of school with a flag ceremony.

Students including me gathering inside of the gymnasium, I feel like there are thousands of students here even this school just started for 2 years.

Lining up at my assigned class, I stood up from behind, since I didn't want to be judged by students who stands behind me..

"Leia? Oh my god it's you!"

I turned around and it was that girl who I grew up in Canada-

"Oh my god Lia!" I shout in joy and hugged her. She hugged me with her feet jumping a little.

"I missed you!" she pulled away and I smile at her. "I missed you too! I can't believe it's almost been 8 years since we last saw each other physically." I said and she chuckled.

"It's such a small world. I know." she said and I looked at her which a girl stands from her behind.

"Oh Yeji, This is my childhood friend from Canada. Her name is Leia." Lia introduced and I smiled at the Yeji girl which she returned.

"Nice to meet you, Leia." Yeji smiled she offering her hand to mine.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Yeji." I said and we shook our hands together and pulled away as our interaction ended..

"You and my other friend are in the same class. That's nice, We're just waiting for her right now--"

"Lia! Yeji! Jesus christ! I've been looking for you two." A blue short haired girl ran to our direction, catching her breath as she reached us, she stared at me and she soon averted her eyes to the two.

"Jin, I want you to meet my childhood friend. Leia, this is Ryujin. and Ryujin this is Leia." She introduced me again and I smiled at the Ryujin girl..

"Nice to meet you." I said and she flashed me a seemingly fake smile.

"Me too." she sternly replied and I just mentally shrugged it off.

"Attention students!" The Principal's voice echoed inside the Gymnasium. "Please stay on your class' line and listen very carefully."

"Von University is an All girls school so I assume everyone will act as theirselves and please mind your own business."

"Dating is not prohibited but please avoid dating and PDA since that could get your attention from studying."

"Lastly, I want everyone to enjoy their school year. Have a good day everyone." The principal ended her speech but it didn't sounded like a speech to me-

More like the rules or tips.

Me and Lia parted ways, we didn't have the same class but atleast, Ryujin girl is with me right now..

But I don't think I'll ever be close to her..

"Leia right?" I turned to my right and there was a tall girl standing beside me.

"Not sounding to be a creep but I know you." She said and I just hummed. "Oh by the way.."

"My name is Yujin. Hope I could get along with you." She said but before I could speak to her-

"Yujin and Leia, Two of you will seat in pair at the last table in the second column. Our teacher interrupted but my heart felt at ease for a moment.

Maybe I could be friends with her.

Soon after our teachers assigned our seats, she discussed a few programs in our school. It was boring..

"So uh, How did you end up transferring from Canada to South Korea?" Yujin asked and I chuckled. "My mom lives here and uh my dad is a canadian dude so I guess you know what I mean." I said and she smiles.

"You're cute, you know."

I know---

"Enough flirting with the new girl, Yujin." Ryujin interrupted..