It's done it's job

I saw Dad at the airport and I ran up to him hugging him and he chuckled. "Hey dad." I smiled.

"You've grown. Your not the same 10 year old girl." He said and I laughed.  "I missed you so much." I told him and he smiled.

"You look like your mom." He said and sighed. "Yeah, well my mom was a beautiful women." I said and I could still feel the pitty.

"How about we get out of this airport and get some food?" Dad said and I nodded agreeing.

"That's an offer I can't deny." I told him and I saw his badge. "You made it being a sheriff." I commented and he nodded.

We drove to go get burgers and I took a huge bite out of mine and I saw Dad do the same. "Okay, I get why I'm greedy for burgers. But why are you? Your aloud to have burgers." I turned my head to him asking and he gulped it down.

"That, is your brother. He wants to keep me healthy so he gives me the veggie burgers." He told me and I scoffed.

"Damn, I just can't belive that I haven't had a burger in almost 7 years." I said and I saw the Beacon Hills sign.

"So, has Beacon changed?" I asked and he cocked his head to me.

"Has it changed? You have no idea. But I feel like your brother is occupied with other things. Although I don't know what those things are." He told me and I shook my head.

"He was literally named mischief, what do you expect." I said and he nodded.

"Well, atleast we sent one away to actually do good in this town." He said and I shook my head disagreeing.

"Oh don't you worry dad, I'm worse." I said patting his shoulder and he let out a huge huff.

"Okay, so you have highschool first thing tomorow, junior year." Dad told me and I groaned.

"Seriously, I just got back from the whole work thing. Someone give me a break." I moaned and he chuckled.

"I still kept your bedroom the same. A nice dark blue wall with your bed and your work desk next to it. Just like you never left." Dad informed and I nodded.

"So, where's my spazzmatic brother right now." I asked and he raised a brow.

"Very spazzmatic, actually. And he's out with Scott, I think Scott is getting a tattoo, or something." He said and their seemed to be some doubt in his voice.

"Yeah, well Stiles isn't going to hold up. Were talking about the guy who hates needles, faints at the site of a paper cut." I joked and dad laughed.

I saw his radio wiring and he was about to pick up until I beat him to it.

"There's been a deer running into a car."

I furrowed my eyes and so did dad. "Who's car deputy?" Dad asked.

"Lydia Martin, Allison Argent was in the car. Your sons also here."

"Of course he is. Look, can you just deal with it for now. I'll deal wih it during my night shift." Dad said and I widened my eyes.

"My first night in and you can't be here." I groaned laying my head on the window.

"Aww come on Max. You can't go all hard me because of a shift." Dad said and I sighed.

"Fine, I have mischief with me." I told him and he nodded.

We got home and I saw the same house, God they didn't change this old thing.

"Before I go. Here are the keys to that, tell your brother your sharing it." He pointed to the baby blue jeep and I grinned as he threw the keys.

He got back in his car and I saw the house keys were attached and I opened the door walking in.