Hickey

I got back from the hospital after having a weird conversation with Scott's dad.

I got into my pyjamas and I lay flat on the bed. The hospital fixed me somehow without jeniffer's help. And Scott's with Duecalian. Someone kill me. "Hey, I'm gonna go to Allison's, but the doctors said you needed rest." Stiles told me and I sighed.

"Sleep is the only thing that I love right now. Stay safe, okay?" I told him walking up to him and he nodded.

"Love you." He said walking away and I slightly smiled. "Hate you to."

I heard something against my window and I grabbed my knife standing aside my window. I opened it and Scott fell in.

"Scott, what the hell!" I yelled and I helped him of the ground. I immediately hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me. Lifting me of the ground.

"Oh my God your okay." Scott said and I pulled away placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He kissed me back and I pulled away. "I'm okay." I assured and he nodded.

"I'm was so worried that Jennifer didn't heal you. You can't tell anyone I'm here, I need Duecalian to trust me." He stated and I nodded.

"I hate you. You literally just walked away without saying anything." I told him and he sighed.

"Hey, I came here to make sure you were still alive, not so you could tell me how much you hate me." Scott said cupping my face and I smiled. "I just can't, with Dad gone. Scott if he dies-" I paced around the room and Scott took my hands.

"Were gonna save them." Scott told me and I sighed. "Stay, please?" I asked and he stayed silent for a moment.

"Okay." He smirked and he placed another soft kiss on my lips. "Are we alone?" He asked and I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and I grinned.

His kisses traveled down my neck and I smiled, he found my sweet spot sucking on it and I let out a moan. "Scott, I don't think we should." I told him and he pulled away.

"Yeah, your right." He nodded and I signed sitting on the bed. He sat next to me and I huffed. "Holy shit. What just happened."

"Well, we almost did it." He stated the obvious and I scoffed. "We almost did it." I repeated and Scott nodded.

"Max, calm down. What if it was just a mistake?" Scott sujested and I agreed. "Yeah, just a mistake. Cool, cool, cool." I paced round the room and Scott had a small smiled on his lips.

"You reek of anxiety." Scott told me and I gave him a sour smile. "I almost had sex with my best friend!" I yelled and Scott covered my mouth.

"You don't need to brodcast it." He told me and I took his hand of. "Plus, your the one who asked me to stay."

"Don't blame me McCall. I just-" I was cut of by me slowly falling back. "I thought the hospital healed you?" Scott asked.

"They did, they said I I didn't get enough rest I'd start to feel dizzy." I told him and he sighed.

"Let's get you some rest then." He said I lay on the bed resting my head on Scott's chest. He laced our hands together.

I slowly let's my eyes rest.

"Hey, you awake?" I heard Stiles and I rubbed my eyes waking up. "Yeah, you've been awake all night haven't you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. That's not the point. We need to go to Lydia's." Stiles said and I groaned.

"Hey have you seen..." I looked back at my bed and furrowed my eyes. "Who?" Stiles asked.