1st Grade

We were sat on a stupid bus. Like seriously, we just fought alphas and now we're on a bus!

I was sat on the row in front of Scott and Stiles and it was an empty row thank God. I didn't get any sleep last night.

"Yo Scotty, still with me?" Stiles napped his fingers and I saw Scott pick up his head.

"Yeah sorry what was the word?" Scott asked and I furrowed my eyes looking at him. "Anachronism." Stiles said and Scott looked put the window.

"Something, that exists out of its normal time." Scott answered and I could still see him in pain.

"Nice, okay. Next word. Incongruous." Stiles swiped to the next word. "Can you use it in a sentence?" Scott asked.

"Yes, it so fucking incongurous that were here sat on a stupid bus right now. After what just happened. Also this word sums up my life." I described and Scott let out a small laugh.

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd." Scott answered and I nodded. "Perfect. Okay next word. Darach, it's a noun." Stiles said and me and Scott both starred at him.

"We have to talk about it sometime,  and we're gonna be stuck in this thing for like 5 hours. So why not." Stiles reasoned and I huffed.

"Just give him the next word." I told Stiles and he signed swiping the screen.

"Next word. Intransigent, another word for Max." Stiles read. "Stubborn, obstinate." Scott answer and the bus hit a bump.

Scott groaned peeped my head back looking at Scott. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"We shouldn't of come. I knew it, we shouldn't of come." Stiles argued. "We had to there's safety in numbers." Scott defended.

"Yeah, well there's also death in number. It's called a massacre, bloodbath, death, carnage,  slaughter,  butchery wow that's-" Stiles listed and he was cut of to Scott wincing.

"That's it, we're stopping the bus. No one wants to be here anyway." I said standing up and Scott grabbed me pulling me down.

"No,no,no I'm alright." Scott said, just because we aren't werewolves doesn't mean we don't know that your lying your ass of.

"You don't look alright." Stiles stated. I'm not disagreeing with him on his one.

"Just let us see it." Stiles said and Scott shook his head. "Im okay." Scott refused.

"Scotty, lift up your shirt. Now." I ordered and he sighed pulling it up and I saw the huge claw marks still embedded in his skin.

"I know it's bad, but it's because there from an Alpha. It'll take longer to heal." Scott reasoned and I looked over to Boys and Isaac.

"How come Isaac and Boyd are fine?" Stiles questioned and I sighed. Scott lay his head against the window.

"I can't belive he's dead. I can't belive Derek's dead." Scott dazed out the window.

"Hey, don't even think about it." I told him and he nodded. Coach was lecturing Jarred on puking, and if he pukes, I will jump out of the bus, even if it kills me.

"McCall, not you to." Coach groaned. "No I'm good coach." Scott lied and I saw his bleeding shirt.

"Scott, your bleeding." I pointed and he lifted his jacket up and I saw blood stains.

"Don't tell me it's healing, because still bleeding means not healing." Stiles spoke fast, and that means he's very nervous.

"He's listening." Scott looked over at Ethan. "Is he gonna do something?" Stiles asked.