soft spot

I rushed out of class and Stiles followed me. Scott ran out of class after getting a call from Deaton saying he was missing.

"You called dad?" I asked and Stiles nodded. I rushed in the jeep speeding and I ran in Deatons place.

I already saw Scott sat there and dad talking to him. "Alright, we're gonna do everything we can. Right now the best thing you can do is go back to school." Dad told him and he nodded.

Scott pointed his head to the cat clinic room hinting us to go there and I sighed following him.

I leaned my self on one of the cages and one cat hissed at me. "Yeah, well were all a little stressed right now." I hissed back.

"We have to tell him." Scott said and I raised my eyes at him. "You mean like tell him tell him?" Stiles adjusted.

"Yeah, dumbass what else is he talking about?" I said sarcastically. "You know what I mean." Scott said.

"Remember how your mom reacted. She didn't even look you in the eye for a week." Stiles reminded.

"And she got over, it actually made us closer. And when Max found out, she hated us less." Scott argued and I looked over at him.

"Actually, I hate you all the same." I concluded and Stiles looked at me creasing his eyes giving me the look. Okay bad timing.

"I don't know dude. I mean look at him. He's completely overwhelmed as it is." Stiles looked over at dad making a point.

"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening. He's got people dying in his town the town he's suppose to protect." Scott told him and I huffed.

"What if teling him gets him killed?" I asked and Scott sighed.  "He's gonna find out sooner or later." Scott said placing his hand over my shoulder.

"But is now really the right time?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head. "What if telling him gets someone else killed?"

"Like max said. What of telling him does get him killed?" Stiles argued back and he had a more aggressive tone. "I get that Deatons been like a father to you. I get that, okay? But this is... Scott this is our actual father. I can't..." Stiles couldn't get his last words out.

"We don't wanna loose both of them." I told them and he nodded. "Not both of them." Stiles shook his head.

"You're right."

"No were not." I huffed and Stiles nodded. "I'll tell him." Stiles said and I shook my head.

"Your the worst person to deliver news. I'll tell him." I told Siles and Scott looked over at me. "I'll help you."

Stiles walked in front of us and I was about to walk ahead until Scott had stopped me. He looked down at my hand and he moved his hand towards mine.

I nodded for him to lace them together and we walked out the room. We saw Morell talking to dad and I furrowed my eyes looking at Scott.

She walked towards us looking at us with a warned look. "Listen closely, no sheriff or detective will be able to find my brother." She told us.

Are you questioning my detective skills? "You don't have to ask us for help." Scott told her.

"Actually, I'm giving you help. Because If your going to find my brother you need to use the one person who can seek out the supernatural." She hinted and I rolled my eyes.

"Lydia."

I raced in school where we were trying to find Lydia, and I sighed. "I might have an idea on where they'll be." I said walking ahead and Stiles grabbed my arm.