Eavsdrop

If you saw Bree in the recent episodes I changed the name to Max

"Is that?" I asked and Stiles nodded. "Hey Scott." Stiles waved. "You have got to be kidding me, Max?" He asked and I nodded.

"In the flesh, miss me?" I asked and he ran up to me hugging me. "You look..." Scott couldn't get his words out.

"Hot, yeah, I can say the same about you." He said and he couldn't stop smiling.

"Guys, Stiles over here." Stiles moaned and I rolled my eyes. "I haven't seen you in seven years. God I missed you." He said and I nodded.

"You think I didn't miss you, you two dummys were my only friends. And then I got sent away because you two idiots didn't know how to protect yourselves." I chuckled and so did Scott.

"Stiles, you need to come with me." Scott said and I furrowed my eyes. "Okay, and now that I come back your just gonna leave me out?" I asked.

"Its boy talk, see you in class Max!" Stiles shouted walking away with Scott.

"Who the hell are you." I heard a familiar voice and I turned my self around to see Lydia Martin with her arms folded.

When she saw my face she widened her eyes. "Seven years, Lydia Martin. Seven years." I told her and she still didn't say anything.

There was a brunette hair girl standing next to her. "You must be Allison, I kinda heard about the deer thing. And I heard someone was with Lydia." I said and she furrowed her eyes.

"Yeah, I am. And you are?" She asked and I grinned. "Im a Stilinski, also known as Max" I introduced.

"Her names Maxine. She just doesn't like it." Lydia said and I raised a brow. "Well, I like it. But Max's cute to." She said and I smiled.

She's sweet. I kinda like this girl. "There's no way your a Stilinsk." Lydia said shaking her head.

"Well believe it or not. Now which one of you girls are gonna show me around. Because my brother ditched me." I said handing them my timetable and Allison smiled.

"Your with us." She said and I smiled as I followed her to a clasroom. I saw everyone sitting down and I sat down behind Scott.

A middle aged woman walking into our clasroom as her heels clicked against the ground. "An overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness. This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone." She said and I looked over at my phone turning it of.

"So, where's this tattoo?" I whispered to Scott and he widened his eyes. "Um, I. Um." Scott couldn't get his words out.

"He couldn't get it, he forgot to get his moms parental advise." Stiles said and I creased my eyes coking my head.

"I know when your lying, what's wrong with you two. First your happy to see me then you won't tell me anything?" I said and they both sighed.

"Look it's better if you don't know." Stiles argued and Scott shook his head. "Actually, it's better that she does know." Scott backed me up and I grinned.

"Scott, Maxine and what's your name?" She asked Stiles. Probably because his name is impossible to read.

"Just call me Stiles." He said and she nodded. "Is there something more important that I need to know about?" She asked raising a brow.

"Trust me, there's something important there not telling me." I groaned and everyone got back to doing their work.

I saw Allison pass a note to Scott and I tried peeking at it. Screw it, it's not my business. I saw our principle walk in and he was whispering to our teacher.