Apreciated

I walked into school with Stiles and Scott walked up to us. "Hey, I need to borrow Stiles." Scott said and he dragged Stiles running of.

Great, so much for not feeling like a fifth weeler. I saw two twins grinning walking past me.

One of them looked back at me and he gave me a wink. I shook it of and I walked ahead.

I saw Danny, as in gay Danny and I walked up to him. "Maxine, as Max Stilinski?"

"Missed you to Danny. And I know your gay, let me just ask you one question. What are they?" I asked leaning on the locker and Danny starred at them.

"They are Hot. And I'll let you keep one." Danny said and I smirked. "Appreciate it."

I walked away from Danny and I saw Stiles Lydia Scott and Allison all in a clasroom.

I walked in and I saw another man. In his 20's muscular, and pretty hot. "Max, what the hell are you doing here?" Stiles asked.

"Who's that?" The muscular guy smirked and I raised a brow. "Okay, what's going on?  One of you start talking or I'm gonna stop talking to all of you, except Allison she's nice." I stood there with my arms crossed.

None of them said anything and I groaned. "Wait, no one told me who you were?" He said and I looked over to Stiles.

"Max, meet Derek. Derek meet my twin sister." Stiles introduced and Derek scoffed.

"That's your sister. But she's so..." He said and I sighed. "Im sixteen, and impatient. So, anyone gonna tell me?" I asked and they were still quiet.

I was gonna walk out the room until I heard Stiles. "Where are you even going to go, you don't have any friends." Stiles said and I turned around.

"Ill make some. Something you can't do." I said turning back around. That felt good.

"I like her." Derek said and I grinned. "Dude, my sister." Stiles groaned and I walked out the clasroom.

I walked in coaches class and the only seat I could find was behind Scott. Seriously, this should be his ex girlfriend right now.

I sat down and I sighed looking at my phone. Scott turned his head and I put my hand in front of his face.

"Before you say some random shit. I'm not talking to you." I told him and he nodded turning his head back around.

The coach walked in slamming the book on the desk. "The stock market is based on two principles what are they?" He asked and Scott raised his hand.

"Yes McCall you can go to the bathroom." Coach said and I furrowed my eyes.

"No coach I know the answer." Scott said and coach started laughing until he realised Scott was being serious.

"Oh your serious." Coach realised. "Yeah, it's risk and reward." Scott answered.

Coach seemed to be amaized. "Wow, who are you. What have you done to McCall? Don't answer that. I like you better." Coach said proudly, was Scott really that dumb.

"Studying?" I asked. "Yep." Scott said not turning his head back around.
"Does anyone have a quarter?" Coach asked and Stiles reached in his pocket instead a condom flicked out.

Wow, I'm not gonna unsee that, ever.  Coach picked it up walking towards him. "Stilinski,  I think you um. You dropped this, and congratulations." He muttured and I widened my eyes.

"There's no way you had sex." I whispered to Stiles and Scott sat there grinning.

"No, I didn't." Stiles whispered back. "Give me the condom." I mumbled and Stiles hesitated but gave it to me.