Hurting

Ending scenes of season three and some extra parts I wanted to add.

I MADE AN INSTA FOR HER ITS @maxinestilinski

I waited outside Argent's apartment building and I waited for Isaac to come out. I wanted to see him before he left for France.

I saw him walked out and he stopped to look at me. "Were you really gonna leave without saying goodbye?"

I grinned and he ran up to me hugging me and I laughed as he span me around. "Well, you kinda shut me out."

He argued and I pulled away looking towards him. "Are you okay?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me and I sighed shaking my head.

"Nope, and I'm never gonna be okay. But I guess we have to deal with it." I told him and he pulled me into a side hug as I smiled.

"Isaac?"

"Yeah Max." He said looking down at me and I smiled. "Are you leaving for good?"

"Yeah, I guess so." He said and I smiled and I grabbed my hand with his. "Good, get yourself far away from here." I told him and he nodded.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said and I nodded not letting a tear slip. "The feelings mutual."

I told him and he laughed kissing my cheek. "Get your ass off to France before you start seeing the emotional side of me."

I said and he laughed shaking his head. "Max has emotion?" He fake gasped and I chuckled. "Goodbye Max Stilinski."

"Bye Lahey." He walked towards the car and Argent smiled looking down at me. "Protect those who can't protect themselves."

He winked and I sighed smiling. "I miss her." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away.

"So do I. "

Argent walked away and Isaac rolled down his window looking towards me. As the car went he waved me of and I smiled waving him of.

I walked home and I saw Malia sitting on our couch as I furrowed my eyes. "Umm, hi?"

I awkwardly said and she furrowed her eyes looking towards me. "Who are you again?"

She probably doesn't know because we didn't meet when Scott transformed her into a Cyote.

"That is my sister, Maxine." Stiles said walking in and Malia stood up walking towards me.

"Names Max. So your the girl who lost her v-card to my brother. Wow, how unlucky." I teased and Malia growled at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Save the threatening for later sweetheart." I told her placing my hand to her face and Stiles sighed rubbing his head.

"Is she always like this?" Malia asked and Stiles sighed looking towards me as I raised a brow at him.

"Nope, but she's never nice either, she kinda lost two people she loved." Stiles whispered and he does realise his whispering is my yelling.

"Yeah, sucks to be me. Wanna tell me why there's a Cyote of eight years in our living room?" I asked and before Stiles could answer my question someone come through the front door.

I kinda shut everyone out so me being outside is kinda dangerous because I'm either angry or grieving, or both. I'm in a dick mood.

I turned head to see Scott and I sighed. I hadn't said one word to him, and I wasn't planning to anytime soon. "Hey."

He said and I slightly smiled at him and everything went all silent. "Why don't we get started."

Stiles suggested and Scott nodded as him and Malia walked ahead. "I know that your going through a hard time, and I'm sorry. But I really like her-"