I'm Fine

I was outside the hospital room that Stiles and Melissa were sat in. She said she was just gonna ask him a few questions. Either way I was gonna listen to what their gonna say.

"Thanks Mom." I heard Stiles slowly fall asleep and I tear slipped down my eye and I quickly wiped it away as Melissa came out the room. I'm not some soft bitch that cries in front of people.

"I thought I told you to wait?" She said playing the mom act and I raised a brow at her. "Come on Melissa, you know I don't do what you say."

She grinned looking towards me and I took the files out her hand. "You might wanna add impulsive, and finds it hard to distinguish fantasy and reality."

I told her looking at her notes on Stiles file and she snatched it out of my hands. "Wait here."

She walked away and I furrowed my eyes. So does everything bad happen to me or is it just a curse.

I saw her walking back with another file in her hand and I saw it covered with the words DECEASED IN 2004

Holy shit that's Moms file. She handed it to me and I opened it up. "Patient is irritable, impulsive, complaints of vivid dreams. Inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, acute insomnia. Make my life why don't you Melissa."

I read out and I sighed looking back at Stiles sleeping. "So does that mean?" I asked and she nodded and I banged my head against the wall.

"Max, you okay?" She asked and I nodded. All I have to do is hide that I want to cry. That's all I have to do. "Yeah, I'm fine."

My voice kinda broke and she pulled me in a hug. "He's gonna be okay kid." She said and I nodded.

"No he's not." I shook my head and I heard my phone buzz. "Hey lover boy." I sounded as happy as I could and Melissa had a sorrow look in her eyes.

"Hey, you okay? You sound hurt?" He said and I sighed.

"I'm fine. Why did you call?" I asked him and I looked at Stiles sleeping in the room. "Well, you know a lot about motorcycles right? You think you can come fix mine and Ethan's?"

"I'm on my way."

I arrived at school and saw the twins waiting for me. "Hey, so Scott and Kira took these out." He told me holding these small pieces of his motorcycle and I grinned. Damn, nice work.

"So you can somehow creep into my bedroom but you two can't fix your own veichals?" I teased them and they both rolled their eyes.

"Hey." Aiden smiled kissing me and I grinned. "Have I ever told you that I hate you?"

"Multiple times." He huffed and I love teasing him. It's the best thing you could do when everything's slowly falling apart.

I took the little pieces out his hand and I crouched down fitting them back in his bike. "So are you two together?" I heard Ethan say and I looked up at him.

"Something like that." I told him and he nodded as I moved over to Ethan's motorcycle. "Hey, how do you know so much about motorcycles?"

Aiden asked and I stood up starting their engines. "There a little like cars." I told him and I grabbed his helmet fitting it on his head.

"So my brother finally got the girl." Ethan smirked at us and Aiden had this happy smile on his face. "Something like that."

"Lover boy, hop on. I'm driving." I told him and he sat behind me grabbing my waist as he kissed my cheek.