Cliché Teenage Girls

"What's wrong?" Aiden asked and I turned my head to him as I sat in my desk chair and he lay on my bed.

"Nothing."

"Okay, when I ask you what's wrong you pretend like everything's okay. And I can smell your anxiety. Spill." He cocked his head and I sighed sitting on the bed.

"My dad is gonna get fired. And my brother is having nightmares. Everything is wrong." I complained and he cupped my face.

"Yeah, I can't do anything to fix that." He said and I scoffed rolling my eyes. "If your trying to make me like you lover boy it's not the way to go."

"Theres something else. Your upset. And your hiding it." He concluded and I furrowed my eyes looking at him. "No idea what your talking about."

"Max, stop hiding it." He groaned and I huffed sitting next to him. "I saw some bills on the counter top. From my boarding school, dad hasn't paid them most of the tax." I told him and he furrowed his eyes looking at me but I tried avoiding his eye contact.

"You know you can cry in front of me." He said and I groaned. "I don't need to cry, I'm not a cliché teenage girl. I need to break something."

"Punch my jaw."

"You want me to punch your jaw?" I asked assuring to make sure I was listening properly. "Yeah, I'll heal."

I punched it and I heard it cracking. "You okay, did it hurt?"

"Do you lift. You broke my jaw." He whined and I rolled my eyes. Does he stop whining. "You'll be fine. That felt great."

"Okay, I did you a favor. Now you do me a favor." He suggested and I furrowed my eyes. I'm intrigued.

"How do I get you to like me?" He asked and I raised a brow at him, is he serious. "Sorry lover boy. No can do. I have to like you in order to like you."

I heard a knock on my door and I widened my eyes. I quickly covered Aides mouth and I looked over at the door. "Hey, I'm sleeping right now so I can't come to the door right now, don't leave a message."

"It's Scott, we're gonna go find a dead body. You coming?" He asked and I went to the door slightly opening it.

"Yeah no can do Scotty. I'm tired, and when I don't get enough sleep you get a very grumpy Stilisnki." I told him and he nodded smiling.

"Sweet dreams Max." He said and I shut the door locking it. "You have him wrapped around you finger."

"Just like I have you wrapped around my finger lover boy." I grinned sitting back on the bed and he rolled his eyes.

"Now, are we gonna help you study. Cause it doesn't look like your gonna return to shool anytime and your grades suck." I told him and he raised a brow at me.

"Fine." He groaned giving in and I smirked, see Stilisnki's will always get there ways.

"Here's what we found on the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails." Stiles shows us the map on the tablet.

"Well, that could narrow down. Cyotes travel on fixed trails. But I think your right about her not going back to the den. Cyotes don't like wolves." Alison stated and I nodded.

"And if there really smart and don't what to be heard they actually walk in there toes." I added and Stiles furrowed his eyes looking towards me.

"Cyotes tip toe?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes mischief. They tip toe." The bell rang and I saw everyone starting to come in.