Make Their Lives Hell

I was calmly sleeping until I heard my phone ringing. I seriously need to keep my phone on silent, except I can't now that I've entered the supernatural side.

I picked up my phone and saw Stiles name on the contact and I furrowed my eyes. He's suppose to be sleeping in the room next to me. "Hey, why don't you just wake me up from your room-"

I was cut of by him shivering and whimpering and I furrowed my eyes. "Mischief, you okay?" I asked and I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up.

"Max, please find me somehow. Please. I think I slept walked somewhere. It's cold and my eyes are watering."

I heard him cry and whispering at the same time and I immediately stood up pacing around the room. "Stiles! Just tell me where you are." I told him and the phone cut of.

What the hell just happened. I rang him again but he didn't answer. Seriously, pick up! I groaned throwing my phone against the room and I picked up again dialing Scott's number.

I heard him pick up and I sighed.  "Scotty, you need to come-" My voice was shaking and I was literally all over the place.

"I know, he just rang me. But his phone might be dead. Stay at home, okay. I'll be there."

He ended the call and I heard someone barge into my house. I grabbed my knife by my bedside table. Scott isn't suppose to come that quick. Also I totally don't keep a knife beside me every night.

I opened the door and I saw Lydia and Aiden together and I huffed in relief. Wait why are they together? "What the hell!" I yelled at them and they furrowed their eyes.

"I'll take that." He grabbed the knife out my hand making sure I didnt stab either of them and I furrowed my eyes looking at her. "Why are you two here?" I questioned and they both looked towards me.

"It's Stiles." Lydia answered and I could not be more confused. "How do you know?" I asked and Aiden looked towards me.

"Her banshee powers, weird story." He stated and I slowly nodded. Of course the banshee finds out. I looked towards her and she looked back at me. "You okay?" She asked and I scoffed.

"My brother is freaking missing. Yes Lydia I'm fine." I'm sorry if I sound a little sarcastic right now but sarcasm is the only thing keeping me going. Because crying like a girl is stupid and not the way to go.

"He's gonna be fine." Aiden said and I huffed. Why is everyone so optimistic? Lydia walked into Stiles room to probably investigate leaving me and Aiden alone.

"Optimism is not a good look on you." I told him and he kissed my forehead looking down at me. "Were gonna find him." He doesn't give up does he.

He walked into Stiles room joining Lydia and I sat on the stairs waiting for Scott. I'm just gonna forget the fact that they came into the house together.

Why the hell would he sleep walk outside. I'm not even capable of walking outside because I'm too lazy. What if he's already dead? Or probably eaten by Cyote's? Yeah I need to stop jumping to conclusions.

I heard my front door open again and I saw Scott and Isaac walk in and I ran to Scott hugging him. "Hey, im here."

Scott whispered in my ear and I felt him rubbing my back to comfort me. "What if we don't find him?"

He slowly pulled away cupping my face. "He's my best friend, we're gonna find him." He told me and I nodded as he walked past me heading to Stiles room and I saw Isaac as he looked down at me.

"Scott is too optimistic to believe. So hear it from me. The only person who speaks the truth. Were gonna find him." Isaac stated and I let out a small laugh nodding.