Falling in love

We all drove up to Beacon hills woods and I jumped of off Scott motorcycle and everyone was glaring at each other.

Were about to save a cyote and transform her into a girl. Hey let's just add fairies and ninjas into this why don't we.

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia questioned and we all stared at each other.

"Were trying to keep a father from killing his daughter." Scott somehow will always find a way to stay optimistic. 

"Actually were trying to keep a guys from killing a cyote. Who is actually his daughter who we don't know how to change a cyote back to his daughter." Isaacs did not sugar coat that and I nodded. One person who can be truthfull.

"Thank you Isaac. For actually telling the truth." I said walking over to him folding my arms.

"Again with the not helping guys." Stiles glared over to us and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Did you bring it?" Scott turned his head to Allison and she pulled out her huge gun. "I still think Max should do this." Allison sighed and I shook my head pulling my knife out and Chinese ring daggers in my pocket.

"You need to get over these visions of creepy aunt Kate. Plus I can protect myself if I need to." I shrugged fitting the knives back into my pocket and they all raised a brow at me as I shrugged.

"What?"

"So now my sister is a semi trained hunter. That's not terrifying." Stiles muttered and I smiled innocently as Scott grinned towards me.

We heard to loud gunshots and I widened my eyes.  Scott hopped on his bike heading in the woods and Isaacs followed him as Allison ran after him and I turned my head looking towards Stiles.

"Stiles, don't die." I told him and I raced after them. Actually I have no idea where the hell I'm going wich is great.

Well this is great. I'm all on my own. I heard more gunshots and I ran trying to track them down.

I heard Isaac scream and I widened my eyes tripping over a branch and I felt sharp metal things pierce into my foot.

I yelled out in pain looking at my leg. Holy shit! This hurts like hell. I bit my lip hard trying not to scream out in pain but you could hear my soft whimpers.

Is this what my life has gone to now. Stepping into bear traps. My life is fucked up. I screamed out in pain trying to go closer to my crushed foot. The hospital better give me a new one.

I tried pulling the two metal pieces apart as hard as I could and I groaned in fustration. "Come on Max! Don't cry, crying is for losers. And for emotional bitchess. Toughen up!" I yelled at myself, I give myself great motivation.  Not the time Max! There is something crushing you bones.

I heard a huge growl echoing the forests and I couldn't help but grin. Holy shit he did it!

I heard my phone buzzing and I pulled it out. "Max you okay? I heard someone scream earlier?"

"Yeah, that was me! And if you can't tell that I'm kinda in pain then I'm fine. Totally not stuck in a bear trap." I whimpered looking at my leg and I could hear him silently freaking out.

"Well are you okay? Bad question. There's a little wheelie thing unscrew it and you have remove you leg."

I listened to him and looked at the wheelie thing and I unscrewed it slowly removing my foot. I gasped looking at it bleeding out and I ripped off a piece of clothing tying around my foot.

"Thanks brother, I'm kinda in really bad pain. So you mind picking me up?" I asked through the phone and I saw someone running up to me.

"Max!" I heard Scott yell and I turned my head to him running towards me. "Hey, Scotty-"

"Max your foot." He pointed out and he grabbed my hand taking the pain away. "Yes Scott, I can not only see my foot but I can feel the warm blood running down my foot."

"That's weird I've always seen you as cold blood." He teased and I shook my head no longer feeling as much pain. "Not the time Scotty!"

He helped my up taking me in his arms and I huffed. I know I'm supposed to be in a huge amount of pain. But could this get anymore cliché.

I saw him run out to Stiles and Lydia who ran towards me. "Are you okay?"

"Besides from the relentless pain. I'm doing great. But I'm hungry." I teased around and I couldn't feel the pain I felt. Perks of having a wear wolf with you.

"Just shut up." Stiles scoffed hugging me and I smiled as the two boys helped me in the Jeep. "I know this is gonna be bad to say. But can I drive?

I woke up in he hospital bed after having way to many asprins and pain killers. And I need my sleep.

I rubbed my eyes and I saw Scott sitting besides me. "You got a cast." He pointed out and I smiled looming towards it.

"Cool." I grinned and he chuckled. "I'm glad your okay." He smiled sitting there and I shrugged.

"I'm glad you stayed here." I smirked and he winked towards me. "Your my bestfriend plus your dad and Stiles have gone to show Malia to Mr Tate."

Scott informed me and I nodded. "Did my dad have to pay for any injuries to be fixed?" I asked worried and Scott shook his head.

"Actually Mr. Tate did, since he set the bear traps." Scott said and I saw him holding onto my hand.

We heard a knock on the door and it slowly opened up as I saw lover boy standing there. "Who called him." I groaned and he rolled his eyes walking towards me.

"Somehow the lover boy always finds out." I said and he smiled sitting next to me.

"I'm gonna leave." Scott said walking out and Aiden raised a brow at him. "Someone's jelous."

"If anyone's jelous, it's you." I hummed and he hung his mouth down low. "What else do you want from me? I come to the hospital, I do everything for you."

He looked really bummed down and I smirked looking towards him. "Don't push your luck lover boy. Sounds like your falling in love with me." I warned him and he shook his head as there was a moment of science.

"Maybe, I am. Maybe I am in love." I said and if I had food in my mouth I would've spat it out on him.

"Aiden, don't. You can't be in love with me, because I'm me. And your an idiot." I situated and he sighed giving up.

"Then maybe I should stop putting in so much effort into liking you." He stood up about to walk away and I groaned.

Why do I always push people away. Is it like part of my personality. Wow people must really think I'm a dick. But then again he was a dick. Why do I always meat the most mean people.

My life has really messed up.