Consider Yourself Lucky.

"If you are not down here in five seconds I will destroy you. And I mean five, four three, two..."

I grinned looking towards Scott as he carried me into the boys locker room. "One." I grinned and he fell to the ground.

"I hate you two."

"Thank you for bringing my sister." Stiles groaned and I grinned shrugging. "You need me to pull the pranks of. Who do you think taught you all these pranks? Cast or not, I'm still doing this."

There is not getting me out the way, ever. "She kinda forced me to." Scott reasoned and I shook my head.

"Actually, all I had to do was say please." I corrected and Stiles huffed. "Just help me. Please?"

I hopped out of the jeep using my cruches for balance. I don't feel any pain because I have werewolves constantly surrounding me offering to take the pain away.

I saw Ethan and Aiden stood there and I widened my eyes. "We just wanna talk."

"Ah, that's a change of pace for you guys. Seeing as your usually just hurting, maiming killing." Stiles walked up to them and I hopped after him. I can't wait to get this stupid cast of my foot soon.

"You need a pack, we need an alpha." Aiden compromised and I shook my head and Stiles looked back at me.

"Yeah absolutely not. That's halarious." Stiles grinned and he was getting more satisfaction then anyone out of this.

"You came to us for help. We helped." Ethan said and I shrugged nodding. "You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping in my opinion that's counter productive."

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked looking at them and they sighed. "We'd add strength make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

"I can think of one." Isaacs walked towards us and I folded my arms leaning on my crutches. This better be good. "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact I don't know why were not impaling them right now."

Isaac reasoned raising a brow at them and I turned my head to Aiden smirking. Until he glowed his eyes showing his claws. "You wanna try?"

He walked towards Isaacs and I grab one of my crutch separating them and I hopped over at Aiden looking towards him. "Teeth away. Now." I warned him and he sighed not glowing his eyes.

"Sorry but they don't trust you. And neither do I." They all walked away and Isaacs had the hugest grin on his face.

"Later lover boy."

Isaacs walked with me and he looked down at me. "So you've got two guys wrapped around your finger. Damn Stilinski, you are good at this."

"We can mention me all day, or we can talk about Allison and you." I raised a brow and he grabbed onto me stopping me.

"Please, don't tell Scott. I know you guys are close but it's just-" Isaac rambled on and I grinned nodding finally cutting him of.

"Isaac! Your fine, chill. I keep secrets too, you can trust me." I winked at him and he nodded sighing in relief.

"I won't tell Scott you like him." He smirked and I furrowed my eyes. "I don't like Scott, how did you even-"

"I won't tell if you don't." He comprised and I smirked looking up at him. Wow, he learned how to blackmail, at least he learnt from the best.

"You are the hottest girl." Stiles pointed towards Scott and I furrowed my eyes and Scott had this wide smile on his face.

Me and Isaac both exchanged questioning looks and I looking towards them.