Gay bestfriend

OKAY, GUYS I FEEL LIKE BREE DIDNT FIT HER. SO HER NAMES MAXINE. AKA MAX

I was sat in my pyjamas with a bunch of twizlers on my bed trying to study until I heard knocking on my window. "Aiden what the hell are you doing here?" I asked and he grinned.

He crawled through the window into my room. "You saved my brothers life. I wanted to thank you." Aiden told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Seeing your face is enough." I told him sitting back on my bed. He sat down next to me and I raised a brow looking at him. "Excuse you. I need my personal space." I told him and he grinned shaking his head.

"Come on, let's do something fun." He groaned and I furrowed my eyes. "Define something fun. Also were forgetting the fact that your potentially hooking up with Lydia." I stated and he sighed.

"I'll stop hooking up with her then." He suggested and I furrowed my eyes at him. "You'd really give up having sex with her, for me? Nice try buddy." I patted his shoulder and he sighed.

"Why can't you just believe that I like you?" Aiden asked and I raised a brow at him.

"Well first, I don't like people who are dicks. Which makes you and Lydia a perfect couple. But I kinda like her. Second you come to beacon small wear wolf ass and you head straight for me, which shows that your doing it for some pack reason. So to sum it all up. You think I'm vundreable to Scott, which means if you do anything to me. Scott's gonna save me, but it'll end up in some weird deal you guys create." I summed up and he widened his eyes.

"Okay, I thought your type was dicks?" Aiden asked. "Yeah, but I only like pretty dicks. You, don't even fall in the category of pretty." I teased and he just smirked.

"I know you like me." Aiden said and I scoffed. "Please, I'd rather not waste my time thinking about you, your not even that special to even come across my mind. Lydia must have low standards."

I heard a knock on my door and I covered Aiden's mouth. "Max who's in there with you!" Is heard Stiles yell and I sighed.

"No one. Are you hearing things Stiles?" I asked confusing him and Aiden looked over at me.

"Don't confuse me. Open the door Max." Stiles said and I widened my eyes.

"Not right now. I'm getting dressed." I lied and Aiden grinned and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well finish getting dressed and open the door." Does this guy give up. "Get behind the door." I whispered to Aiden and he nodded walking behind it.

I opened the door and saw Stiles standing there. He shoved his way through and he checked my room and my bathroom. "You done?" I asked and he opened the closet.

"You can leave now." I groaned and he left as I locked the door. "Oka-" Before Aiden could say anything I covered his mouth again.

I looked in my closet to see that he placed his phone in my closet and it was recording. "Not today Mischief." I grinned.

I slid the phone under my door and I grinned. "I can help you study." Aiden suggested.

"Studying's your code word for sex. No thanks, sadly I hear yours and Lydia's conversations and I wish I didn't." I told him and he raised his brows.

"You eavesdrop. I can sense jelousy." He said and I shook my head. My phone was buzzing and I looked over to see Scott ringing me.

"Danny's in hospital." I heard Scott through the phone and I furrowed my eyes.

"What, how?" I asked. "I don't know, he was with Ethan. And he came racing in and he just puked mistletoe everywhere." Scott told me and I looked up at Aiden.

I ended the call and Aiden looked at me. "I swear I didn't do anything." He said and I stood up and I took Aiden's keys.

"I don't care about what you did. If Danny dies. I will murder you. That is my gay best friend. Got that lover boy?" I said climbing out my window and I jumped on the ground.

Aiden followed me and I hopped on his motorcycle. "Do you even know how to ride this?" Aiden asked and I started it up.

"You have no idea. Hope on." I told him wearing his helmet and I drove through Beacon Hills and I arrived at the hospital.

I got off the bike and I ran in the hospital. I looked at the hospital full and I looked back at Aiden. "Where are they? You have Ethans scent for once be useful." I stated and he nodded walking ahead.

He led us to this room and I saw Scott Ethan and Melissa standing there. "Aiden?" Ethan questioned and I looked back at him.

"Don't ask." I told them and I looked down at Danny. "You okay, buddy?" I asked and he nodded.

"Apart from the fact that I almost died. I'm fine." He said and i slowly exhaled. "Yeah, well try not to die. Your the only normal friends I have." I told him and he chuckled.

Scott Ethan and Aiden already walked out the room and saw them outside. I also saw Stiles. I ran out to Scott and I pulled him aside.

"I know you have the supernatural to worry about. But could you not mention that Aiden was with me to Stiles?" I asked and he furrowed his eyes.

"Sure Max, but why were you with him?" He asked and I huffed. "No, I was not hooking up with him. He climbed into my window." I informed and Scott grinned.

Why is he grinning? Stiles walked over to us and he looked over at me and Scott. "Why did you just pull away my best friend?" Stiles asked.

"That's between me and Scott. Someone went missing?" I asked and they nodded.

"A doctor."

Scott had a plan to keep his mom safe for the night. Something about him and Isaacs staying awake all night. And knowing Scott and his failed attempts of staying awake an entire night during our sleep overs. There plan was going to fail, so I stayed awake all night making sure Melissa was okay.

I opened Scott's front door and I walked in with four cups of coffee. I headed upstairs and I heard Scott and Isaacs arguing.

"You were on watch last." Scott said and I furrowed my eyes. "I might of been on watch last."

I walked in handing the coffee out. "Actually, I stayed up all night and was on watch last. I'm glad my life isn't under your hands. Thank me later, I bought coffee." I shrugged and they all furrowed their eyes at me.

"Thank God Max was here." Melissa smiled and Scott looked over at me. "Thanks. For staying up all night. And brining us coffee. Your a literal life saver." Scott told me and I smiled back.

"Well, I wasn't gonna let Melissa's life be at stake. If your gonna ask how I got dressed. I headed home and showered. And I came back straight away, the data check can take a break for once." I shrugged and Isaac looked over at me raising a brow.

"Get your butts to school."

I repeat her name is Max. I know nothing really happened but wait for the next episode.

Ily guys.