Eight Letters

We arrived at the school and I got out the jeep and Stiles stumbled out and Lydia went to go support him.

They were all about to walk of until they saw me not walking with them. "I'm gonna wait for Aiden and Derek. I'm mated to Aiden so I gotta make sure nothing bad happens."

I told them and they all furrowed their eyes at me not knowing what the hell I was talking about. "Mated?" Stiles questioned and I nodded.

"Long story short, whatever he feels I feel." I told them and I walked up to Stiles. "Were gonna save you, and don't do anything stupid."

I whispered to him and he nodded as I quickly hugged him. "Go!" I said and they all went ahead and ran to the school.

I heard a car and two motorcycles and I grinned, chaos to ears. Aiden parked his motorcycle and so did Ethan as Derek hopped out his car.

"Hey." Aiden smiled and I pecked his lips.  "Hi."

"Let's get this over and done with." I sighed and they all nodded as I saw the wooden box with a triskelian on it.

"If anything happens, just know that Derek I was always afraid of you. Ethan, thanks for being my gay best friends boyfriend and Aiden..."

I paused looking at him as he laced our hands together. "I'll save my eight letters after we survive this."

I grinned and he furrowed his eyes looking towards me and I nodded. I'm officially in the love. Aiden passionately kissed me and I grinned.

"Let's do this shit." I said and Derek had a questioning look on his face. "How the hell are you Stiles' sister?"

"If only I knew."

Derek walked down the steps as me and the twins stayed back. "Did you bring us a present?"

Evil Stiles asked and I rolled my eyes as I saw Derek place the jar of his mother's claws down. "I bought two."

The twins walked out glowing their eyes and I walked out after them with my bow and arrow and a sword attatched to my waist. "Make that three." I winked.

"I've heard of an alpha pack, Derek, but I've never heard of a former alpha pack, it's a little sad isn't it."

Void Stiles said and I furrowed my eyes looking towards him. I'm here too!

"I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one." Derek growled and the Oni's wavered their swords at us. "I can still fight like a bad ass."

I commented and I grabbed the sword out of my waist and it wasn't just any sword, it was one of the Oni's, the one that Alison killed.

I wavered my sword around and I raced forward for the Oni's as we fought them of.

"Where the hell are they?" Derek yelled and I looked back at Derek. "They're in the school!"

I yelled to him and I saw Aiden about to get a sword through him and I blocked my sword in the way. "That's my boyfriend!"

I yelled kicking the Oni down and Aiden helped my fight them of. "Have I ever mentioned I love you?"

Aiden said and I rolled my eyes grinning as we fought the Oni of together. "Have I ever mentioned that I hate you?"

I teased and this is a great conversation to have when you fighting an Oni with you boyfriend,  I highly recommend it. But theres a high chance of death.

"Someone grab the box!" Derek yelled and I looked towards it. "Aiden go, I'll fight them of."

I told him and he growled looking at two Oni's pop up beside the box. "I hate ninjas."