Blame

"Stiles where the hell are you?" I asked and I could here gasping in the back.

"Not a good time Max!" Stiles whisper yelled and I furrowed my eyes. "Are you having sex?" I asked.

"No, I'm sure Scott wouldn't be in he same room as me... forget it. Don't call me." He ended the call.

Does he really think im that dumb. Of course I know where he is. I have his location, and Scott's.

I grabbed the jeep keys and I started it up. Suprised Stiles didn't take it. I drove to the vets and I got out the car.

I walked in and I saw a empty waiting room. Then a dark skinned man came walking out. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"Yeah, you seen a dumbass spazzmatic guy. Also known as my brother?" I asked and he grinned.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Stiles came racing out and I furrowed my eyes.

"It's not fun being left out. You wanna tell me why your here, and why your wet?" I asked and Stiles stutterd trying to come up with answers.

"He was with me. My boss wanted more help with the animals." Scott came out of the door.

"You do realise I have a bigger brain. I could've easy been more help. Does anyone wanna tell me the truth?" I asked and another boy came out.

Tall, brown hair, blue eyes. "Woah." He said and I smiled. "You guys seriously don't want to tell me anything do you?"

"Who is that." The guy whispered and Derek came out. "Stiles sister, I know shocker." Derek said and I widened my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go." I told them and I felt someone grab my arm. "Wait, your my ride." Scott said and I took my arm away.

"Max wake up. And help me wake your brother up." I heard dad and rubbed my eyes waking up.

I headed to Stiles room to see dad standing there and there was a whole load of paper.

I saw Scott sat on a chair sleeping and Stiles on the ground, I don't even know how to describe his position.

"Boys time to wake up." Dad said and they were still calmly asleep. "Boys." Dad sighed and he looked over to me.

"Guys!" I yelled and they both woke up flinching and Scott almost fell of his chair.

"I got to get to work. You three to school." Dad said and I picked up a paper looking at their searches.

"Dad, Heather!" Stiles asked and I furrowed my eyes. "What about Heather?"

"No nothing yet." Dad shook his head walking of. "What about Heather?" I asked and Stiles sighed.

"She's been missing since her birthday." Stiles told me and I widened my eyes

"And no one told me this! Why am I the last to find out about everything!" I groaned yelling at them.

"Okay, chill. It just didn't come up." Scott said and I sighed.

"Wanna tell me why you stayed over without telling me, or why there's like a thousand pieces of papers lying around. And your using my printer!" I yelled unplugging it.

"Who cares, 10 hours and nothing." Stiles said picking up all the papers.

"We'll find something." Scott stayed optimistic. "Finding Something is not going to make Erica less dead, or Boyd about to be less dead." Stiles groaned and I looked over at him.

"Erica Reyes is dead?" I asked and Stiles sighed. "We don't know, and you shouldn't know anything ether. Why are you in my room?" Stiles asked and I walked out.