Jelousy

"This is a really bad plan." Scott said and I nodded, we're planning to take a silver finger of a person, something about a scroll being in it.

"It's not that bad." Lydia tried to sound enthusiastic but it wasn't working. "It's not that good."

Ethan said and I nodded. Probably the worst plan ever, but it also might not be bad because Stiles didn't plan it.

"We don't know wich route their gonna take so if Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armoured car then we can follow it." Lydia planned and I raised my brow at her.

"This is a bad plan." I said and Lydia looked towards my giving me a death stare as I put my hands up in surrender.

Allison looked down at the map plotting away. "So when it gets here.-"

"We attack them." Aiden said and I nodded, the violence is the best part. "No, your bikes will be in the middle of the road looking like you got into an accident and when the driver gets down to help..."

Lydia paused and Aiden sighed. "We attack them." He said and I let out a small laugh. "No."

Allison and Lydia both said and I hit my lip trying not to laugh. "You'll distract him. And Scott will break open the back door."

We all turned our heads to Scott and he nodded. "I hope."

"And you'll get Katashis finger." Lydia is really bossy, damn I do not wanna mess with a bossy Lydia.

"It's not his actual finger is it?" Aiden questioned and we all stayed quiet. "You are so out of our league."

Lydia commented and I rolled my eyes. "Why aren't we going to Stilinski for help?" Ethan asked and I sighed.

"Because if my dad gets caught then it's the sheriff tampering with evidence." I told him and he nodded understanding.

"Guys this is going to work, we can do this. Stiles is in danger, my dad's in jail for murder, we can do this." Allison said all optimistic and I huffed.

"I'm so down with just attacking him." I raised my hand and Aiden laughed looking up at me.

"This is why you two are so perfect for each other." Lydia said and Aiden laced his hand with mine and I saw Scott starring at us.

I waited outside the sheriff station hiding between the cars and I had the GPS tracker in my hand about to place it on the armoured car and Allison nodded at me signalling me to place it.

I ran to the car placing the GPS tracker, i feel like a spy, we saw Parrish walking outside and he looked confused as he opened the back of the vehicle as a huge man ran out knocking out Parrish and I furrowed my eyes.

"Who the hell is that?" Scott asked and I looked towards Allison as she sighed. "Kincaid."

We all stood up walking to him as he held the silver finger in his hand. "We need that finger."

Scott said and he seemed pretty nice, I would've just attacked him by now. "There's a brief case in their with a $150,000 in it."

Allison said as she held up a crossbow at his face and I held up a gun, an Argent gun, these things shoot well.

"It's a lot of money, I mean I would take it since I'm a teenager in need of money." I said and he grinned holding up the finger. "The scroll in this finger is worth 3 million."

"Damn, that's a lot of money." I muttered and everyone looked at me as I plainly shrugged. "Give me the finger. You know what I mean."

Scott said Kira jumped up of the car jumping onto him but he threw her to the groaned. "I guess negotiations are over."