No you dont

Stiles drove his jeep parking outside of school and I jumped out and so did Stiles. We saw Scott, Lydia and Allison and we all gathered together.

"It's the same thing, same thing as the pool. I got into the car and ended up here and you told me to call you if there's a dead body." Lydia explained and I sighed.

"What you found a dead body?" Stiles asked and he sounded kinda excited. "Not yet."

"Not yet. Your suppose to call us after you find the body. This how that works." I groaned and she shook her head.

"Oh no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body." She said and I rolled my eyes at her. "How do you expect to find it. Use your stupid physic powers and be useful." I argued and she folded her arms raising a brow at me.

"Guys, I found the dead body." I heard Scott say and I turned my head to see Tara there dead blood on the Beacon Hills sign.

I squinted my eyes shut. And I looked back at Stiles. "Call dad." I told him and Scott laced my hand with his. "Is that?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, it's Tara. God why do the nice people die.

I saw someone open my blinds and I groaned. "It's too early." I rubbed my eyes looking at Scott.

"Just wanted to make sure you were okay, and we're gonna be late to school. Stiles already left." He told me and I sighed.

"Or we can skip school." I grinned and he shook his head. "I wish we could. But going to school is the only normal thing we can do in our twisted lives." Scott told me and I sat up laying my head on his shoulder.

"First Heather. Then it's my maths tutor. She used to help me with my homework, when me and Stiles used to wait for dad." I told him and he looked down at me.

"I'm sorry, but as much as I love staying here and talking to you. Were not skipping school." He stood up and grabbed my pillow yelling into it.

Why God? Why did you create school? I stood up walking to my closet. Scott turned around for me to get dressed and I took out a plain t-shirt and wrapped another shirt around my waist.

I lightly brushed my hair and grabbed a beanie putting it on my head. Scott turned back around and he looked taken back. "You look..."

"Horrible, yeah but my life isn't perfect. And I'm not a Martin. Let's just go." I grabbed his hand running outside and I hopped on his dirt bike wrapping my arms around his waist.

We walked in school and headed for first period. Ugh English, and we have to face Ms. Blake. Who knows about us.

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors and smilies." Ms. Blake walked around the classroom and I took my seat and so did Scott.

"All tools a writer uses to tell their stories." She explained and she looked down at Lydia. "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

"You and every guy I've ever dated." Lydia looked up at her and I rolled my eyes. "Well that was an idiom. Idioms are something of a secret, to the people who know the language of a culture. There are phrases that only make sense if you know the key words. Saying jump the gun is only meaningful if you know about the starting gun in a race. Or seeing the whole board." She explained lookin down at me.

"Like chess." I mumbled and so did Stiles. "That's right, do you two play?"

"No, my dad does." I told her and I started fiddling with my pen. I see Scott's head turn to me at the corner of my eye and I turn my head back.

"What do you two losers want?" I asked and Stiles furrowed his eyes at me. "How is Max gonna get through Aiden?" Stiles asked and I widened my eyes.