Up For Discussion

"Okay, so what happens to a person who has a near death experience and comes out seeing things?" Scott asked, oky somehow he expects us to give him an answer.

"And is unable to tell when things are real or not?" Stiles added. "And is being haunted by demonic visions by there dead relatives." Allison also added.

"And the list gets longer." I muttered under my breath. "There all locked awake because there crazy." Issac said, I'm so agreeing with him.

"Agreed."

"Can you two try and be helpful please?" Stiles asked looking at me. "For half my childhood I was locked in a freezer. So being helpful is kinda new to me.

"For half my child hood I was sent away to a boarding school and I got into hundreds of fights so I've never considered the option om being helpful." I stated and I looked down at my notebook.

"Are we still milking that guys?" Stiles asked and I nodded. "Yeah, we're still milking that."

"Hi, sorry I couldn't help but overhear what your talking about. And I think I might actually know what your talking about." Kira stood there with her books and everyone on our table had clueless faces, including me.

"There's a Tibetan word for it. It's called Bardo. It literally means in between state. The state between life and death." Kira said and I swear I read this somewhere.

"And what do they call you?" Lydia asked looking at her. Damn, don't try to scare the girl of.

"Kira." Scott answered and he smiled at her. "She's in our history class."

"So are you talking Bardon in Tibetan buhdism, or indian?" Lydia asked and she sat down next to me.

"Either, I guess. But all the stuff you guys were just saying, that all happens in Bardo. There are different progressive states. Where you can have hallucinations. Some you just hear. And you can be visited by peaceful and wrathful deities." Kira explained, deffinetly read this somewhere.

"Wrathful deities. What are those?" Isaac asked. "There demons." I said and everyone looked at me.

"What? I read. I can be smart too." I shrugged and Stiles sighed. "Demons. Why not."

"Hold on if there are different progressive states then what's the last one?" Allison asked looking towards Kira.

"You die." I said and everyone looked at me with shock on here faces. "And you haven't told me about this because?" Stiles asked and I shrugged.

"Never came up."

We were outside of Mr. Tate's house because we were looking for some sort of information to do with the case we were looking at yesterday.

We went through the back entrance of the house as dad distracted Mr Tate. Stiles opened the door slightly and it creacked as I squinted my eyes.

He slowly opened it again and I rolled my eyes at him walking through it as he quickly shut the door. Well, our plan on being quiet was a bust.

I saw a stuffed animals on the bed and I threw one to Scott. He inhaled the stiffed animal trying to catch a scent.

"All I'm getting is some animal scent." Scott stated and I furrowed my eyes. "What animal?" I asked.

And I heard growling turning my head to a huge dog looking at us. "Dog."

Scott said and he seemed freaked.  "Hi puppy, get rid of it." Stiles nagged at Scott. Are they afraid of a dog?